#1591 roxx0601

• Site Supporter
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

#1592 roxx0601

• Site Supporter
    • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

Hello all, I am getting married 3/6/13 Beaches Turks & Caicos...My TA said Rosary will be my WC, has anyone worked with her, if so is she helpful or can you recommend a WC?

#1593 ngirgenti25

• 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hey, Kelly77, we're getting married at Beaches in May 2013 and we're arriving on Wednesday for a Saturday wedding.  Our date is 5/4/2013.  We're doing the Seaside Serenade theme and I can't wait!

#1594 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Danir11 

Hey girls,

This is for all the previous brides .... I got married on June 2 2012 at beaches turks and caicos and I still haven't heard from the person who is supposed to be sending me my wedding dvd. I have heard from snapshots who are doing revisions on my wedding album but i still haven't heard from the person with the dvd. Does anybody know any info about this or who to contact to find out the status of this? Thank You 

Hey Danir11

It took me a while to get my video as well, I had emailed my WC a month later asking her if she knew anything about it and she had told me I should of had it by now, that it only takes about 2 weeks to get, so she then put me in contact with someone who could help, who were you in contact with before you got to the island? Thats who I would email first.

#1595 TaylorKendall

• 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

Hello! I am getting married at Beaches T&C on December 12, 2012!!! Unfortunately, it will be at 11am, which i heard is not the best time for pictures :( has anyone else experienced this?

#1596 bridesilvia

• 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm getting married on April 14, 2013  =)   I have booked the rooms for family and us so far...any recommendations on picking up the wedding theme?

We'll have a 10am wedding, does anyone have any ideas of what to do afterwards? i wonder if it is a bad idea to have the reception at night even though we got married at 10ish...i just love the idea of having a reception with candle lights near the beach =)

#1597 bridesilvia

• 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

i was told that actually the best light for pictures is in the morning...the problem is what to do afterwards, a lunch reception or wait for the night to party

#1598 Jacquelynk

• 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hi all!

Just curious, does anyone have a wedding video I can see as an example of eith er the Resort or an outside vendor?? Just curious on what others have to offer...

Also, I am getting married Jan 26th....How bad am I going to have to worry about bugs during this time of year??

Also, Also,  girls that did welcome bags...Did you have the resort give them to the guest at check in? leave them in their rooms? in person?

#1599 AmberDragon

• Site Supporter
                  • 206 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

I'm having a 10am wedding too.  Since mine is on a Sunday, I can't have a late reception.  I'll be doing some sort of lunch/brunch then free time then we'll get together again for sit down dinner and dancing.  

I believe most girls handed the OOT bags themselves. 

#1600 RachelBride

• 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Hey Girls.. Soooo my day is soon approaching.. 10.12.12 and I have no idea on what to give as favors.. Can anyone give me any suggestions/ideas??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users