Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1561 Jacquelynk

Jacquelynk
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

Hey everyone!

I had my phone call with Roxi on Tuesday. It went very well and she couldn't have been sweeter. The phone call lasted about an hour and a half. Words of wisdom for those that haven't had their phone call yet:

-Do your research! By reading this blog helped me a lot! It's worth the time to read the whole thing.

-It was kind of like pulling teeth with her as far as having an a la carte customized wedding. Ask questions about what each resort has! Make it your dream wedding because it is definitely possible to! They have a lot more than they say they do online!

-Note if you get a 3 hour reception that includes (1 hour cocktail reception, 2 hour dinner recption) Other hours need to be added.

-Also if you book 12 or more rooms you get the cocktail reception for free and they credit it to the 3 hour recption price.

-Review your end invoice, there was lots of errors on mine,, but Roxi was very quick to change it :)

-To clarify on documents.... No raised seal is needed. It can be raised seal or stamped seal. I suggest getting it in ASAP so if any adjustments need to be made, you can do so!

Question for you all?

Who is the best WC AT beaches Turks and Caicos? I have heard all different types of reviews on the wedding coordinators. I want to request a good one since party will be so large.

#1562 ReneeT

ReneeT
    • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

You can only use a photographer that is not contracted with Beaches if they stay at the resort a minimum of three days.  This is the only way they can take photos on the resort.

#1563 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
      • Site Supporter
      • 206 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

Jessica~ I bought mine from Wedideas.com

I chose one that is ivory calia lillies and 3 shades of purple roses.  I should get pics soon then once I approve it, then will mail it out.  

This is the link to the actual bouquet that I modified.  Can't wait to get it.  If I am satisfied with it once I receive it, I will order all the other flowers from them for the wedding party.

http://www.wedideas...._p/bqpps006.htm

My mother in law talked me into a veil and a tiara.  I have seen pics of other brides wearing veils and they are blowing around a bit, but it still looks beautiful.  

#1564 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by AmberDragon 

Jessica~ I bought mine from Wedideas.com

I chose one that is ivory calia lillies and 3 shades of purple roses.  I should get pics soon then once I approve it, then will mail it out.  

This is the link to the actual bouquet that I modified.  Can't wait to get it.  If I am satisfied with it once I receive it, I will order all the other flowers from them for the wedding party.

http://www.wedideas...._p/bqpps006.htm

My mother in law talked me into a veil and a tiara.  I have seen pics of other brides wearing veils and they are blowing around a bit, but it still looks beautiful.  

These are beautiful and they look so real.  I agree the do look beautiful

#1565 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

clicked submit too soon was supposed to say i agree with the veils being beautiful as well

#1566 bmcmurray

bmcmurray
          • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Hey everyone, I just booked my Weddingmoon at Beaches T&C today!!  We're getting married May 8th, 2013 at 2pm!!  I don't have my first phone call with Roxi until September 18th so maybe I could pick your brains a little bit for information...

Does anyone know how much it is per person to have a private reception?  Also, is it possible to just extend the cocktail hour?  I'm probably going to have about 50 guests so I'm trying to figure out whether it would be better to have a private reception OR just try to make dinner reservations all at the same restaurant...any ideas/thoughts?! 

All of your input is greatly appreciated!!!!!

~Brooke~

#1567 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
            • 158 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

I almost booked mine there...good luck planning!

#1568 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
              • 158 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

Gorgeous!

#1569 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

okay now I am extra excited about leaving for wedding and going to turks coworker just came from vacation there he said it is absolutely beautiful and that I will not be disappointed with the island at all.  he didn't stay at resort he has a timeshare but he said the entire island is beautiful

#1570 kisha311

kisha311
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 259 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

Brooke,

I had my call with Roxi a few weeks ago and it was extremely informative, we were on the phone for almost 2 hours as she was very much into giving details. I have to look at all of my notes again and review the emails she sent me but I "THINK" that the reception is $75/person but don't quote me on that because I forget the circumstances behind that fee. I actually just emailed Roxi and asked her quite a few more follow-up questions. I am also going to have a large group, somewhere around 80 people, so I don't think a dinner reservation will work for us. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and someone will be sure to try and help. 

-Kisha 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users