Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1361 mmb13111

mmb13111
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

WOW, those are beautiful! I love the colors and the flower choice! Those will look great!!! :) 

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 

Ok so here's my bouquet! I love it, it's gorgeous and totally looks real! But I would have gone with the 10" if I had known the 8" was so small looking

my bouquet.JPGmy bouquet2.JPG

#1362 Jillvella

Jillvella
    • 23 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:36 AM

Hi Ladies,

Just got back on Friday from my 10 days in Paradise!  Will right a full review this weekend, but wanted to share a few pics.  In short, Beaches is breathtaking, service was excellent, food was fantastic.  We are frequent visitors to Sandals, so we knew we made the right choice by choosing Beaches.

We used the Beaches photographers and videographers for the day of the wedding (Jimmie was our photographer and he was great- the photos below were taken by him) and then took photos with David from TI the next day.  David was awesome to work with, I can't wait to see these photos!

I have more photos on facebook and kodak.  Please message me if you'd like the links.

More to come soon!

Best,

Jill

275303596606.jpg154192596606.jpg

391213596606.jpg

#1363 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
      • 161 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

CONGRATS JILL!!! The pictures you posted are beautiful!!! Can't wait to hear your full review :)

Originally Posted by Jillvella 

Hi Ladies,

Just got back on Friday from my 10 days in Paradise!  Will right a full review this weekend, but wanted to share a few pics.  In short, Beaches is breathtaking, service was excellent, food was fantastic.  We are frequent visitors to Sandals, so we knew we made the right choice by choosing Beaches.

We used the Beaches photographers and videographers for the day of the wedding (Jimmie was our photographer and he was great- the photos below were taken by him) and then took photos with David from TI the next day.  David was awesome to work with, I can't wait to see these photos!

I have more photos on facebook and kodak.  Please message me if you'd like the links.

More to come soon!

Best,

Jill

275303596606.jpg154192596606.jpg

391213596606.jpg

5~19~12
        Beaches Turks & Caicos

I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

#1364 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
        • 161 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

Past Brides:

If you used the salon on site for your hair, when did you make the appointment? And how long did it take to have your hair done?

5~19~12
          Beaches Turks & Caicos

#1365 Jillvella

Jillvella
          • 23 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

I booked my hair/ make up trial and day of hair/make up in advance - like 2 or 3 months when I was doing a planning session with Dexter.  Marilyn did my hair and make up and it was fabulous!  She also did my mom's hair and make up.  I don't think you need to book so far in advance though- I booked my hair and makeup for my session with TI (day after the wedding) right after I finished getting my hair/makeup done for my wedding.

#1366 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
            • 161 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:07 AM

Thanks for the reply Jill! If you don't mind me asking, do you know how much it was for hair? And then also makeup? I'm thinking of doing my own makeup but definitely need my hair done and I think my MOH may get her hair done too.

I booked my hair/ make up trial and day of hair/make up in advance - like 2 or 3 months when I was doing a planning session with Dexter.  Marilyn did my hair and make up and it was fabulous!  She also did my mom's hair and make up.  I don't think you need to book so far in advance though- I booked my hair and makeup for my session with TI (day after the wedding) right after I finished getting my hair/makeup done for my wedding.

5~19~12
              Beaches Turks & Caicos

#1367 Jillvella

Jillvella
              • 23 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

For the trial it was $45 each for the make up and hair and for the day of the wedding it was $90 for the hair and $75 for the make up. Both my hair and make up lasted all day and night.

Attached Files

#1368 Jillvella

Jillvella
                • 23 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:51 AM

For the trial it was $45 each for the make up and hair and for the day of the wedding it was $90 for the hair and $75 for the make up. Both my hair and make up lasted all day and night.

#1369 Jillvella

Jillvella
                  • 23 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

Ladies - just got some of my pictures from TI!  David is amazing and was awesome to work with.  More to come this weekend, but here is the link to the blog: http://brilliant.tc/...michael-nakano/

#1370 yaniranina

yaniranina
                    • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Jill I just saw your TI pictures and they are stunning! Beautiful. I can't wait to do it myself. So excited. Beach bride 0519 - As for the hair and makeup, the bridal bliss package is $280, and it includes all the items Jill listed plus mani/pedi. Not sure if you want that also. If you don't want the mani/pedi than paying separately is probably the way to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users