Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1351 mmb13111

mmb13111
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Thanks :) Did you put a picture of yours up? Yea, I went with the 10 inch. The one one this i would change is, the pink and the green flowers switched, just because my dress has pink on it, but thats okay. I still love them.

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 

Beautiful!!!! I got my flowers as well and they are beautiful. I just wish I had gone with the 10" bouquet instead of 8"...other than that I am more than pleased with the decision to go with wed ideas.com

#1352 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
    • 161 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

I'll put pics up tonight, when I'm on my IPad it doesn't let me post pictures :( I think your bouquet will be gorgeous and bring out the pink in your dress. Where is the pink in your dress? A sash or something? I actually have a purple sash on my dress

Thanks :) Did you put a picture of yours up? Yea, I went with the 10 inch. The one one this i would change is, the pink and the green flowers switched, just because my dress has pink on it, but thats okay. I still love them.

5~19~12
      Beaches Turks & Caicos

I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

#1353 melissa43

melissa43
      • 78 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

The bouquet is beautiful.  I am glad you are as happy as I was.  It is unbelieveable how real it looks.  Wed ideas is great and so easy to work with.

Beautiful!!!! I got my flowers as well and they are beautiful. I just wish I had gone with the 10" bouquet instead of 8"...other than that I am more than pleased with the decision to go with wed ideas.com

#1354 mmb13111

mmb13111
        • 29 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

I'll put pics up tonight, when I'm on my IPad it doesn't let me post pictures

The bouquet is beautiful.  I am glad you are as happy as I was.  It is unbelieveable how real it looks.  Wed ideas is great and so easy to work with.

Great! I can't wait to see it! It has pink on the bottom, light pink. Thanks :) I cant wait! Were getting close!!! 

Thanks !! I know and it almost smells real too! LOL They were great! 

#1355 yaniranina

yaniranina
          • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

Hi Melissa43 - I'm doing the same exact thing as you with my 9 year old son!  I was wondering if you had any additional advise/information.  I am having a hard time deciding between having the wedding shot by the beaches photographer vs TI.  On one hand I love the pictures by TI, but on the other, I can't afford to do both and with no one really there to take pictures I'm worried about not having any photos of the actual ceremony.  Do you know if Beaches lets you purchase single pictures instead of a package?

To all Beaches May/June brides, I noticed there are a few on here, is anyone getting Married on or around May 31st?  Anyone else eloping alone?  I know there was a lady inquiring about help with video taping, but the dates don't match up.  If there are others out there needing this help, perhaps we can help each other out?

Let me know.

Thanks!

#1356 yaniranina

yaniranina
            • 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

MissKady: 7/6/2011

Bfrisk72: 7/7/2011

Butterfly913: 7/9/11

Barefootidos: 7/29/2011

MrsSylvester-8/10/2011

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

KimTerrance-10/13/2011

Michelle-2:  10/21/2011

Nicb1rd: 12/2/2011

Mrszahakos: 12/3/2011

Melissa43: 1/18/2012 

Lizzdee: 1/21/2012

Avelyad-1/21/2012

CandM2012: 2/2012

Jillvella:  3/10/2012

Soxi-5/4/2012

Jessimd-5/5/2012

Beachbride0519:  5/19/2012

Yaniranina: 05/31/2012

MTruvillio - 6/4/2012  

Urmysunshine: 6/22/2012

Kirsten: 7/7/2012

#1357 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
              • 396 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by jessimd 

This is a question for previous brides. We chose the chicken and mahi mahi for our entrees. Does anyone know how the mahi mahi is? Does it have a strong fishy taste?

We had the mahi mahi at our wedding dinner, it was so overcooked i didnt even eat it. But, the steak was cooked perfectly and was delicious...however the night before at out rehersal/weclome dinner we had the steak, which was so overcooked it was gross, and we had fish, salmon, i think, that was cooked perfectly. I think it is a crap-shoot. I ordered every steak i got on property ordered to be RARE, since i knew it would come out more like medium.

#1358 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
                • 161 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

So if you like a medium done steak, order rare??

Originally Posted by Lizzdee 

We had the mahi mahi at our wedding dinner, it was so overcooked i didnt even eat it. But, the steak was cooked perfectly and was delicious...however the night before at out rehersal/weclome dinner we had the steak, which was so overcooked it was gross, and we had fish, salmon, i think, that was cooked perfectly. I think it is a crap-shoot. I ordered every steak i got on property ordered to be RARE, since i knew it would come out more like medium.

5~19~12
                  Beaches Turks & Caicos

#1359 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
                  • 161 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

Ok so here's my bouquet! I love it, it's gorgeous and totally looks real! But I would have gone with the 10" if I had known the 8" was so small looking

my bouquet.JPGmy bouquet2.JPG

5~19~12
                    Beaches Turks & Caicos

#1360 mmb13111

mmb13111
                    • 29 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

yaniranina, I doing that also with my 6 year old son. I am getting married may 4. We are having TI do all of our photos, it will be a lot more money, but to me it will be worth it because i love pictures, thats my most important part. I am having beaches do the video taping. Good luck with your planning :) 

Originally Posted by yaniranina 

Hi Melissa43 - I'm doing the same exact thing as you with my 9 year old son!  I was wondering if you had any additional advise/information.  I am having a hard time deciding between having the wedding shot by the beaches photographer vs TI.  On one hand I love the pictures by TI, but on the other, I can't afford to do both and with no one really there to take pictures I'm worried about not having any photos of the actual ceremony.  Do you know if Beaches lets you purchase single pictures instead of a package?

To all Beaches May/June brides, I noticed there are a few on here, is anyone getting Married on or around May 31st?  Anyone else eloping alone?  I know there was a lady inquiring about help with video taping, but the dates don't match up.  If there are others out there needing this help, perhaps we can help each other out?

Let me know.

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users