Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1221 BrettAshley

BrettAshley
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:02 PM

Hey everyone.. 

I'm so glad to hear everyones great reviews about Turks and Caicos!   I can't wait to be married there already! 

Brett & Troy

May 10, 2012  4:00

Beautiful Beginnings

Beach Location

:)

#1222 mdcoug

mdcoug
    • 128 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

AlexaB731, 

I am doing OOT bags, right now the plan is try and get everything in one piece of luggage, but with everything else that I am bringing we shall see if I can accomplish that. Right now I am still picking up items as we go, and trying to find bags. Have you gotten your bags yet? I will definitely let you know if i hear anything else about the linens. Pink and orange are my colors so that would be perfect for me.

#1223 AlexaB731

AlexaB731
      • 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:16 AM

Hi Mdcoug,

I actually emailed Dexter a few days ago before you had given me the information and he got back to me stating that they would not be able to source the material but that I could take the fabric and they would charge me a set up fee. I am planning on making OOT bags but I have not even started on them yet. So this site has been very helpful in seeing some ideas that other people have come up with. My only concern was how the best way to get them there would be. 

Originally Posted by mdcoug 

AlexaB731, 

I am doing OOT bags, right now the plan is try and get everything in one piece of luggage, but with everything else that I am bringing we shall see if I can accomplish that. Right now I am still picking up items as we go, and trying to find bags. Have you gotten your bags yet? I will definitely let you know if i hear anything else about the linens. Pink and orange are my colors so that would be perfect for me.

#1224 MTruvillio

MTruvillio
        • Site Supporter
        • 63 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

Congratulations on being a T&C bride!  Happy planning!

Mary

Originally Posted by BrettAshley 

Hey everyone.. 

I'm so glad to hear everyones great reviews about Turks and Caicos!   I can't wait to be married there already! 

Brett & Troy

May 10, 2012  4:00

Beautiful Beginnings

Beach Location

:)

Mary & Jim

Beaches Turks & Caicos

June 4, 2012

#1225 MTruvillio

MTruvillio
          • Site Supporter
          • 63 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

I have read on this thread and on Trip Advisor that mosquito's and sand flies can be bad at T&C.  I plan to include bug spray in my OTT bags and was doing an online search to see which spray is the most effective for these two types of bugs and found a three pack of Off Smooth& Dry for $14.99 which will be the perfect size for my bags.  http://www.amazon.co...0766030-1428233

In my surfing I also came across this site and which has information about these bugs and diseases that can be caught from them.  Not trying to scare anyone but just want all my brides and their guests to be protected

http://www.traveldoc...o.uk/stings.htm

Bugs suck.....pun intended :).

Mary & Jim

Beaches Turks & Caicos

June 4, 2012

#1226 aflagg143

aflagg143
            • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:58 AM

Hello Brett and Troy

We are getting married the same week is you !!!! 

Its not to far off now is it?  Im so excited.  Do you have friends and family attending.  We dont only our 2 children ages 1 and 3.

Are you booking photography through the resort or Tropical Imaging?

TTYL

Amber

ps where are you from

#1227 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:04 AM

I believe its best to have something with Deet in it, so like a deep woods kind

Originally Posted by MTruvillio 

I have read on this thread and on Trip Advisor that mosquito's and sand flies can be bad at T&C.  I plan to include bug spray in my OTT bags and was doing an online search to see which spray is the most effective for these two types of bugs and found a three pack of Off Smooth& Dry for $14.99 which will be the perfect size for my bags.  http://www.amazon.co...0766030-1428233

In my surfing I also came across this site and which has information about these bugs and diseases that can be caught from them.  Not trying to scare anyone but just want all my brides and their guests to be protected

http://www.traveldoc...o.uk/stings.htm

Bugs suck.....pun intended :).

#1228 MTruvillio

MTruvillio
                • Site Supporter
                • 63 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:19 PM

Yep you're right Bandy Deet is recommended to keep those annoying pests away.  I guess there are varying degrees of deet anywhere from 6% to 23%(like in deep woods). 

Originally Posted by Brandy 

I believe its best to have something with Deet in it, so like a deep woods kind

Mary & Jim

Beaches Turks & Caicos

June 4, 2012

#1229 MTruvillio

MTruvillio
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 63 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:45 PM

Congrats to the new MRs!!  I see that we had 3 recent brides.  I would loeve to hear about your trip, your wedding and your review. 

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

KimTerrance-10/13/2011

Michelle-2:  10/21/2011

Michelle - I saw your photo's.  They are sooo pretty!  I think I have the same dress for my TDD session.  Who is your dress by?

Originally Posted by Michelle-2 

Hi Ladies -

I just got back from our wedding at Beaches T & C.  Everything was awsome!   Ileana from TI took our photos - she is the best!!!!!  Our pictures are on the TI blog. Shenique did my hair and makeup - loved her - she did a great job.   Cominique was our wedding coordinator at the resort.  She is such a sweetheart! 

I will post my review and pictures soon.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

Michelle

Mary & Jim

Beaches Turks & Caicos

June 4, 2012

#1230 MTruvillio

MTruvillio
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 63 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:45 PM

Oops that should have been TTD not TDD :)

Originally Posted by MTruvillio 

Congrats to the new MRs!!  I see that we had 3 recent brides.  I would loeve to hear about your trip, your wedding and your review. 

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

KimTerrance-10/13/2011

Michelle-2:  10/21/2011

Michelle - I saw your photo's.  They are sooo pretty!  I think I have the same dress for my TDD session.  Who is your dress by?

Mary & Jim

Beaches Turks & Caicos

June 4, 2012

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users