Sign in to follow this  
pinkbride2011

Has anyone used Marcel of Glez Photography for their photos?

Originally Posted by pinkbride2011 View Post

We're trying to select our photographer and Cabo Azul Resort (our location) recommended him.  Please let me know your experience with him if you have one.  msnwink.gif

i've helped with hundreds of weddings in cabo and have never heard of him.

Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post

i've helped with hundreds of weddings in cabo and have never heard of him.

Uh-oh.  That is not what I wanted to hear. smile35.gif  He was on the list of recommended photographers for Cabo Azul Resort.  I looked up his website and liked his style.  Thanks for the help, I'll take it into consideration when booking.  Any in cabo you do recommend?

well in all honestly, the last time i "spoke" to someone at cabo azul they had a really strict photography/off site vendor policy so they did not allow ALOT of good vendors onsite.

not sure if it changed or not...

Uh-oh.  That is not what I wanted to hear. smile35.gif  He was on the list of recommended photographers for Cabo Azul Resort.  I looked up his website and liked his style.  Thanks for the help, I'll take it into consideration when booking.  Any in cabo you do recommend?

Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post

well in all honestly, the last time i "spoke" to someone at cabo azul they had a really strict photography/off site vendor policy so they did not allow ALOT of good vendors onsite.

not sure if it changed or not...

That must have changed (along with a lot of other things from the past... like staff) bc we were given a list of recommendations, but the only vendors we are required to use are their food/alcohol vendors.  Thanks for your input.

That must have changed (along with a lot of other things from the past... like staff) bc we were given a list of recommendations, but the only vendors we are required to use are their food/alcohol vendors.  Thanks for your input.

yeah, i think the old wedding coordinator that told me about the rule is no longer there.  glad to hear there is a more flexible outside vendor policy as it gives the bride more options.

Hi!

I am also ready to book Marcel Kaiser of  Glez photography for my wedding at the Riu Palace.  I am wondering if anyone has used him and can provide any feedback?  I checked out his blog, and most of his work has been at Dreams.

Thank you!

Kary

Hi..I am getting married at Dreams Cabo the end of February. I have booked Juan Carlos Tapia Photography. I am thrilled and can't wait to work with him. He has been amazing to work with via email to all of my questions. His work is amazing and the style to which I love. A very talented photographer!!!

Oh DBaker!

You are going to have GREAT pics!! I am jealous!! His work looked great, but he was out of my price range.  My FI didn't even care if we got a photographer so there would be no way of me swinging Juan.  Make sure to post pictures after your wedding!