Sign in to follow this  
TLGnhci

Engagement Pics are in (at least a sampling)! I love them!

Thanks girls!  There are so many wonderful ones and we don't even have all of the pics yet!!  Brandy, the photographer I used is an amateur.  She had passed out her information at the Running of the Brides in DC and so I contacted her.  She did it all for free!  (Well, I paid her for her time even though she didn't ask)  She is going to send me a disk with all the photos on it too.  Her name is Kristin Lancaster.  She was great.  We did the pics in Alexandria.  I really wanted to go to Glen Echo Park.  Have you seen pics there?  It's a really cool place, but it was too far away.  I think Alexandria was fabulous though.  :o

I was just about to ask if this was in Old Town!  They turned out great!  The photographer is no amateur in my opinion!  Glad everything worked out!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Thanks girls!  There are so many wonderful ones and we don't even have all of the pics yet!!  Brandy, the photographer I used is an amateur.  She had passed out her information at the Running of the Brides in DC and so I contacted her.  She did it all for free!  (Well, I paid her for her time even though she didn't ask)  She is going to send me a disk with all the photos on it too.  Her name is Kristin Lancaster.  She was great.  We did the pics in Alexandria.  I really wanted to go to Glen Echo Park.  Have you seen pics there?  It's a really cool place, but it was too far away.  I think Alexandria was fabulous though.  :o

Oh wow thats great! No I have not seen pics of glen echo park, I'll have to look that up, I dont think we will be doing engagement photos, but I guess if the price were good then I would!