Sign in to follow this  
Alliecat023

Reception Entrance Songs

what fabulous ideas! I love the "Forever" song, and "Marry You" by Bruno Mars (Im a big glee fan), and I just listened to |Say Hey (I Love You)", so now I love THAT.... Plus, Dirty Dancing is my ultimate favourite movie, and I was thinking about "Time of my Life". I actually wanted to do that as a first dance, but we do not have the rhythm to pull that off.... but maybe that would be a much better 'last dance' song... what do you all think?

And no, I don't think it matters at all if the song is Jamaica sounding and you are in Mexico. It is definitely beachy and tropical and I bet your guests will love it!

We are walking in to "OMG" by Usher. Our wedding party is walking into "rock your body" by Black Eyed Peas and parents to "Separate Ways" by Journey. My MOH got married in June (not a DW) but they walked in to the guitar solo from "November Rain" by Guns and Roses which was AWESOME!!!!

These are great choices.  Something else I need to think about now. 

I know another popular one is DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love - Usher

This is a great thread.. I have 2 adult bridesmaids and 3 flower irls.. Do you sugguest one song for them to walk down to and then another one for myself? xxx