Photo

Secrets Maroma Beach Wedding 2011

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 bpokatie

bpokatie
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:06 PM

We went to Jamaica earlier this year and stayed at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. We ended up meeting a couple there that travels every year and they said SMB was their favorite. So we basically decided on that resort right away. The reviews on the resort helped out also :) I still really want to go to St Lucia, so maybe that will be our 1 year anniversary trip :)

Originally Posted by nicc80 

Hi bpokatie, thanks for your response. Small
    World lol, I cannot believe we both decided on Mexico after saint Lucia. I'm inviting everyone, family and a few close friends. Hopefully it won't go over 50! You never know who will decide to go. The info u sent is very helpful. Thanks so so much. We are using liberty travel. I think I saw 6th room free promotion but we looked so many Places I forgot. That 50$ promotion is pretty cool. I'll get back to you soon with more details. Did you look anywhere else other secrets?

#12 nicc80

nicc80
    • 114 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

That's so cool.  The couple must have rated it pretty highly.  Thanks for your response.  It is actually hard to find any wedding blogs about secrets.

Niccc80

#13 nicc80

nicc80
      • 114 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:54 PM

Any reports back from the brides!! Even though extras are pricy Secretes is so gorgeous and thats what we want.  Let us know and post pics

NIcol

#14 bmilliken0730

bmilliken0730
        • 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:39 PM

My fiance and I also were walking into the travel agent to book our trip to St. Lucia, until we found out the flight was thousands lol! We decided on Secrets Maroma after speaking to our travle agent. She has been to this resort a few times, her son (a friend of mine) and nephew were both married there. It will just be my fiance and I down there when we do our ceremony. Photography/videography is my top priority! But the reality of it is, we just can't afford, you know an extra $1600 to spend on photography on top of room costs, my hair and all that jazz. So I am definitely looking for that elsewhere. So if you find any info please share :) lol! I would say book as soon as possible. Our travel agent and the wedding coordinater at Secrets Maroma has made everything so easy and we are just ready to go! Good luck on your searches!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users