My VERY overdue Thank You Post Cards!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 nsblum

• 58 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:13 PM

So, I have been getting many angry emails, texts, facebook posts, you name it, on how late I am with my Thank You notes, but you know what, they needed to be perfect! Some people laugh it off and say I have a year to send them out, but needless to say I have been to many weddings since mine, and I have received Thank You notes from all of them already. Oh well! After countless emails, Ginger from Beyond Design on Etsy created these for my husband and I. I was disappointed that I never got to use a Postcard for our STD, we did boarding passes which were amazing, so I thought, hey, why can't I do a Thank You postcard? No reason, right? Ginger was so patient with me as I changed this and that back to this back to that, and now here is the finished product. TaDa...

#2 adales

• Site Supporter
    • 545 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

Those are beautiful.

#3 Lizzdee

• 396 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

#4 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

Very beautiful Nicole! And your TTD pics with Ileana came out awesome, very playful and fun!

#5 jystar13

• 185 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:34 PM

they came out so great!!!!

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#6 starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

They look amazing!  I'm a little surprised that people were contacting you about not sending out thank yous yet, that's usually something people talk about behind your back, but you don't ask for a thank you note!  Hopefully these will appease them :)

#7 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:45 PM

I love the whole postcard- thank you card idea!! Ginger did my invites and I love her work. I still haven't gotten my pro pics back yet.  I did aks the photog to send  get the pic we will use for the cards so I can get moving on them.  I want to get mine out before the holidays. It's never too late to send out cards.  I usually get thank yous 3-6 months after a wedding.  However, I've been to about two weddings and never got a thank you card from the couple, one of them a DW!!

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#8 Aumuller

• 365 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

I love those! So beautiful.

#9 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:56 AM

I absolutely love these Nicole! One of my favs by far, I want to do postcard thank yous as well I may have to "borrow" this template! Love It! And I saw your photos on the TI blog, they look amazing! Congrats on getting the pics you wanted!

#10 JetsettinBride

• 299 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:07 AM

These are so cute! Great Job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users