Sign in to follow this  
kasabre28

CALLING ALL FUTURE GRAND PALLADIUM BRIDES .....MY REVIEW OF OUR WEDDING AT THE GRAND PALLADIUM/LADY HAMILTION 10/29/2010

hey

Your mental notes are good...LOL

1. My bridesmaids were on point with pretty much everything except how to walk which I asked Nina numerous times but she kept saying dont worry ill be there to orchestrate things but at the end of the day walking wasn't the problem for anyone I just felt that she should have addressed it when we asked instead of last minute..and I think she looked frustrated because she knows how many times I asked her about it and it slapped her in the face at the last possible minute..without me saying a word

2. The Photographer did take as many photos as possible but I didn't  want him to see me before he was suppose to.

3. Nina gave me the number for the DJ, however I would never get in contact with him when we called the companies website seems to have some problems now with the Domain name because I cant pull the site up..but the is a three page document that they request that you fill out and send back to your planner it was a good thing I thought to make copies of everything and take them with us.

4. Nina told us that the carts would be waiting for us after the cocktail hour.. but they were not there.

5. during our meeting we requested to speak with the pastor before hand Nina said he wasn't available instead she gave us a sheet of options with a religious and nonreligious Ceremony of course we had a religious Ceremony I made some small changes to the sheet like changing the father option to brother etc...BUT the pastor did come up and see me before the ceremony and he also spoke with my Husband while he waited for me on the beach.

I forgot to thank you guys for all of your kind words and the guest didn't know anything was going astray so everyone was saying how great it was i'm just happy to be Mrs. Williams

getting ready

DSC_4286.JPG,

DSC_4314.JPGpastors Visit

DSC_4291.JPGmy view of beach ceremony from our room

DSC_4255.JPGMy Flowers

11 (7).JPGcocktail Hour

11 (10).JPG Dont they look good...LOL

11 (14).JPG The line up, thats Jewel on my left..lol,DSC_4387.JPGThe smile that made everything better!!

11 (35).JPG,11 (39).JPGmy Big brother Bobby, my other big brother Charles11 (28).JPGDSC_4362.JPGDSC_4540.JPG losing light11 (44).JPG

DSC_4685.JPGhere  is the cake we got, 144-1.jpghere is what we asked for and what Nina told us that we would get

DSC_4662.JPG kicking back

DSC_4828.JPGnext morning

DSC_4886.JPG

DSC_4893.JPG

DSC_4874.JPGDSC_4785.JPG

gotta love him...LOL

WOW they really didnt make it easy for you hey?

I think you did amazing to stay so calm i would have gone bridezilla !!! lol

Your pics are fab and the morning after ones are my faves

do you have any pics of the private reception? I wanted to know how many people are seated at a table? as we are doing the center pieces ourselves. I have sent an email to our WC but have yet to get a response back. 

Originally Posted by Jamaica711 View Post

do you have any pics of the private reception? I wanted to know how many people are seated at a table? as we are doing the center pieces ourselves. I have sent an email to our WC but have yet to get a response back. 

Hello sorry for the dely you can have whatever number of people at a table that you like from 2-10 or 12 Our reception was in the Poseidon which was great for our smaller wedding of 43 people. What we did was have the DJ set up near the bar area so our guest could dance in front of the bar area, we used the other side of the Poseidon for our cake presentation and an eating area with about 10 tables of 4...I also make our 12 center pieces, menus , and the oot boxes  ...please feel free to ask any question you need....

Originally Posted by jamaica711 View Post

Here are some photos

IMG_1777.jpgour Center PieceDSC_4602.JPGbar and dance floor areaDSC_4583.JPGeating area it bigger than it looks