Sign in to follow this  
bkbeachbride

Hibiscus invitations for my Paradisus Palma Real Wedding

So I started off by ordering the purple Hibiscus invites from weddingpaperdivas.com. They came with a silver cardstock to layer the invite onto along with the rsvp and info card. They also came with a plain white envelope. I put this all together and online it looked great but it person it was quite boring and cheap looking. So I decided to doctor them up. I got antique gold pocketfolds and fuchsia envelopes..and I tied the invite with raffia. How do they look?

-Naeemah

post-28017-138622155158_thumb.jpg

post-28017-138622155168_thumb.jpg

post-28017-138622155175_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure how the invites looked prior, but I think they are definitely an eye catcher now. It's amazing how changing a few simple things (the gold pocketfolds) and adding some things (the raffia) can spice things up!

Oh wow! Those look completely different! I remember seeing those invites when I was shopping around for mine....man they turned out fantastic, love how jazzed up they look. Great job!

Thanks guys! needed that...the fiance is clueless about this stuff lol. Everything looks fine to him. He just wants to know how much it costs lol.

I appreciate your feedback...now I can stop obsessing!