Sign in to follow this  
kroth84

2010 Collection Jcrew Wedding Dress- need to sell ASAP so will take best offer!!

Got married in Cabo and I wore the very sought after Jcrew Organza Dune wedding dress. It was so comfortable and looked so amazing in the pictures. It was a dream dress. The dress is a size 12. Since the dress is so gorgeous and flowy it really does leave the option to expand or take in the top as little or as much as you need without needing to do anything else to the dress. The dress has been hemmed 1.5 inches. I'm 5'3 and I'm wearing 4.5 inch heels. This dress was the first dress I saw, tried on and purchased. I just knew it was the one. I purchased this dress right when it came out for 1,000+ after taxes  and I'm asking for 600.00 OBO and I'm the original owner of this dress. The dress has been cleaned and packed since coming home from Cabo. It was not involved in any stunts or "trashing of the dress" activities. 

The dress will come in it's original shipping box, storage box and garment bag, all specially made by Jcrew for preservation. Can ship to anywhere, seller is in CA and buyer will just pay postage since the original shipping box will be used.

Terms of Sale: Straight forward original seller to a buyer. No returns. Will ship anywhere since the dress will ship in the original box. Buyer will only have to pay shipping! 
Pay via Paypal.Will accept cash payments if you go directly into our bank and make a deposit in cash or bank money order, not personal checks. 
Item will ship as soon as payment clears. 

I tried uploading pics on here but I kept getting an error screen. So you can see the dress at our photographers blog and feel free tot click on all the albums to see more pics! We had our wedding on October 5th, 2010

Please email me at simplysaidblog@gmail.com for any questions!! 

Thanks so much!!

fl-7-j-crew-organza-dune-size-12.jpg
fl-5-j-crew-organza-dune-size-12.jpg
fl-6-j-crew-organza-dune-size-12.jpg