Photo

Any fresh EDR Reviews out there?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rpingree001

rpingree001
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

It's been awhile since there has been a review on El Dorado Royale.  Any brides who were married there this past summer and fall have any new tips for us up and comers? 

#2 KarismaResorts

KarismaResorts
    • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:42 AM

Hello my friend!

My name is Christina Mendoza and I am the Social Media Coordinator for Karisma Hotels & Resorts. I'd love to put you in contact with some of our EDR brides. You can find plenty of them on our facebook page at www.facebook.com/karismahotels and I can personally put you in touch too if you'd like. Feel free to message me privately on here or friend me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/christinamendoza) where you can find a community of Karisma Hotel fans and previous El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels brides.

#3 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
      • 284 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:02 AM

I'll be getting married there Dec 1 and I will post my review sometime in mid December when I return.  When is your wedding? Who is your WC?

#4 rpingree001

rpingree001
        • 264 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

Congrats CanadianLindsey!!  Your not far off at all!  Can't wait to hear how everything goes!

My WC is Priscilla and we have about everything completed so now I'm just curious how the reviews are going lately so I can avoid any mishaps, if that's possible!  :-) 

Can't wait to read your review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users