Photo

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#931 trivera5521

trivera5521
  • 470 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

Thanks for watching it guys!! It was definetly an experience, they have just confirmed that they will be flying out to DR to cover the wedding!! Super exciting and that of course will air Jan 2014.

Thanks for the extra lists ladies. Curls if possible can you chime in on your dinner choices and what you thought of them? What was the consensus amoung your guests did most do chicken/steak/fish (if you gave the option of course) ?

I didnt realize they were charging extra for the second chair sash color, I was for sure that Susana said that was no extra fee? And just so that you guys know when I made my deposit well over a year ago I had them add to my invoice the DJ service, Cocktail hour and of course the package. The DJ was added at $488 for the 3 hours, clearly it has since gone up to $708 and they wont honor my price on the invoice. So %(&*#(*$&# mad about it...she responds with a cut and paste of the tiny print that says "Prices subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE". Ugh! How the fk are you able to budget when prices continue to change?! Super tight about this right now!

#932 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

TRivera, perhaps you should call her and throw in the spanish. Maybe that would help. I assume that if you have a price locked in, it should be honored. That's just ridiculous! She better not even try that crap with me!

#933 newbride101

newbride101
      • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Hi Curls, I'm unable to open your attachment would you email me? rachaelspirig@yahoo.ca thanks

#934 disazaja

disazaja
        • 91 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hi curls! Can you email me the letter too please? Disazaja@gmail.com Thanks!

#935 Mrspost2010

Mrspost2010
          • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Curls would you also send me the attachment of the welcome letter to my email? Anewru2006@yahoo.com

#936 Feb2013wed

Feb2013wed
            • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Hey ladies we leave next Thursday so excited I was just wondering if anyone has to pay for the plain white dinner plates?

#937 Reign14

Reign14
              • Site Supporter
              • 115 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 16, 2016
              • Wedding Location:BBPD

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Feb2013wed 

Hey ladies we leave next Thursday so excited I was just wondering if anyone has to pay for the plain white dinner plates?

If you're talking about the basic plates that come with the package, no I do not believe there is an extra charge for them. I have not seen any ladies on here mention that they had to pay extra for regular plates.

#938 Curls2013

Curls2013
              • 21 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Reign14 

If you're talking about the basic plates that come with the package, no I do not believe there is an extra charge for them. I have not seen any ladies on here mention that they had to pay extra for regular plates.

We definitely didn't pay for plates.

#939 Feb2013wed

Feb2013wed
                • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Thanks a lot ladies

#940 trivera5521

trivera5521
                  • 470 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Ladies, does anyone have prices for flowers for the bridal party? Ie: bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres? And any pictures if they have sent you any.

Gracias =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users