Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#771 Curls2013

Curls2013
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

NatalieBlev,

I've been working with a 3rd party excursion company and they are awesome! He beat the resort prices for every excursion and is letting my guests pay him directly when they get there. He made a sign-up sheet just for my group. Website: www.grouppalmera.com

We are doing Bavaro Runners, a dinner off-site, happy hour cruise, deep sea fishing, and golf. 

#772 natalieblev

natalieblev
    • 400 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Curls thank you so much!! Looks like a great site!! I think I'm going to ask my sisters and parents what they would like for a little feedback! I really want everyone to have a good time! :)

#773 natalieblev

natalieblev
      • 400 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

Miss Jali I have heard alot of great things about apple! On here actually you can search the threads and girls have great feedback. My travel agent is not a big name company but she has been wonderful so far and seems to get responses from the hotel way faster than I would so I think using one is for the best! I'm sorry about what's happening with your friend! I honestly can't compare because all my good friends got married (or divorced) really young (we are from a small town) and my FI and I get a lot of FINALLY's when people talk about our wedding! I hope you can get past all of it and know I'm sure your day is going to be just as special as you are picturing it! I know you set it back because of an illness in your family and kind deeds are always rewarded! If something won't make you happy- like co- dress shopping don't do it! No need for more stress!

#774 natalieblev

natalieblev
        • 400 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

TRivera On YouTube if you type in wedding video @ barcelo punta Cana there is a tropical pictures video there... Not sure if it's really new and it isn't at our resort, but it is something. I have actually been getting such quick replies from them on Facebook I'm wondering if you asked on there if they would post one- not sure with privacy issues etc. Also when does your say yes episode air??!!! Exciting! Isn't it dec or jan?

#775 natalieblev

natalieblev
          • 400 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

Does anyone know if the resort has popcorn?

#776 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by natalieblev 

Does anyone know if the resort has popcorn?

When I went back in 2009, there was a popcorn machine there and little kids were running around with bags of popcorn. I'm not sure about now

#777 disazaja

disazaja
              • 91 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

MissJali, I have been using Apple vacations and i love them.... They are very organized and answer all of my questions

#778 aquatracie

aquatracie
                • 64 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hi Ladies!!

I am back!  I will post a review this week!  Everything went great and I am glad to be home!  :D  

#779 aquatracie

aquatracie
                  • 64 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

Ladies here is a couple pictures while I work on my review and get myself organized :D I am very happy with Tropical Pictures :)  Enjoy:)

#780 aquatracie

aquatracie
                    • 64 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

Ladies I added all my pictures from our wedding day to the Picture Album page here on BDW.    I hope you enjoy them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users