Photo

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#571 JG Corona

JG Corona
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:58 AM

Cool!! I'll see you their, when do you leave to DR ? I"m leaving in a couple of hours... Hey!!!

Stop by the Beach Gazebo at 6:00 pm on Saturday so you can get the full effect of everything

Julissa Corona.

#572 JG Corona

JG Corona
    • 47 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

Thank You!!! Add me on facebook

#573 mtrevena

mtrevena
      • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

Good luck Julissa!  I am headed there 3 weeks from today... So I can't wait to read your review and hear how things went when you get back!  Especially how you felt the Beach Gazebo location was.  Hope everything turns out amazing!

#574 mtrevena

mtrevena
        • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

Good luck Julissa!  I am headed there 3 weeks from today... So I can't wait to read your review and hear how things went when you get back!  Especially how you felt the Beach Gazebo location was.  Hope everything turns out amazing!

#575 trivera5521

trivera5521
          • 470 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

Sigh not sure why other than I have to much time on my hands at work that I chose to look the resort up on travel advisor.  Really hoping you ladies can boost me back up =( Julissa, Busybride and Disazaja....anxiously awaiting your return.

#576 JG Corona

JG Corona
            • 47 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

Thank You...add me on Facebook Ill be posting pics up their :D Good luck to you too...the last three weeks are the craziest trying to get everything ready...I'm all packed and ready to go...leaving at 5:00 am tomorrow morning ;) Wish me luck! Thanks! Julie :D

#577 TDawn

TDawn
              • 20 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

Hi ladies!

I'm getting married there in February! I love reading all of your input! Does anyone have pictures of the bar higuey or beach ceremony? Or wedding cakes that they had replicated? Thanks! And congratulations to you all:)

#578 trivera5521

trivera5521
                • 470 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

TDawn Congrats!! There are a ton of pics on this thread, I would take the time out and go through each page.  I am confident it will answer if not all of your questions then def most =)

#579 natalieblev

natalieblev
                  • 400 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Trivera I think I saw your dress on Say Yes this afternoon. A girl who worked there said yes. Not totally sure but looked just like it and was same designer! It was gorgeous!

#580 trivera5521

trivera5521
                    • 470 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

Natalie ahhhhh no way?! Totally going to try and find it online!! I have yet to see it on someone in white. My episode wont air til January.

On another note, just jumping out of my skin waiting to hear from the 2 girls that are having their weddings now and the one doing her site visit.

I did hear from Susan in regards to the lanterns for decor in Bar Higuey, the ones with LED batterys. They are seriously out of their minds at $20 per lantern and she estimates needing 40-50. Totally wanted to send her this smiley. .

She did however say we can bring our own and they do not charge to set them up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users