Photo

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#501 trivera5521

trivera5521
  • 470 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:41 AM

I forgot to attach the videography prices, here you go!

Attached Files

#502 disazaja

disazaja
    • 91 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

Hi Ladies.... I wanted to vent!!!!

So I had a confirmation for my wedding at 5pm on the chapel for March 23rd 2013.... well this morning Lianny sent me an email saying there was some type of confussion and now my wedding is a 3 pm  WTF!!!! I reserved my wedding since May!!!!!! This is sooo frustating!!! I even placed an order for my invites already! Her options were either have the ceremony at 3 pm or get married on the gazebo..... but I picked BBPD because it had a chapel and I picked 5 pm because it would be an evening wedding..... ughhhhhhhhhh this makes me sooo nervous about everything else!!!! has anyone experienced somehting like this with them????

on another note, I booked tropical pictures through Lianny but now I dont trust they are booked since Lianny seems not to follow up on anything.... Im going there to do a site visit on September and I am looking at their portfolio, etc. I will give you my opinion when I come back

I am soooo mad right now!!!!!!

#503 trivera5521

trivera5521
      • 470 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

Wow!! Unacceptable and a huge inconvenience! I would absolutely buy a calling and call and speak to Marlene (top dog). Emphasis how you made the reservations months ago and have already ordered your invitations, furthermore WTF are your guests suppose to do until your evening time reception?!? I am sorry your going through this and hope it works out or at the very least they compensate you accordingly!

#504 Bjeantil

Bjeantil
        • 113 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

Omg!!! That sucks ;( I would talk to Marlene ASAP! Hey ladies, for your welcome dinners/ events.. What are you guys doing? I am looking for some ideas? I think someone mentioned they did a boat event.. Where can I get into on this? Please share?! :)

#505 trivera5521

trivera5521
          • 470 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

Bjean the boat is called La Barcaza and from what I hear they do a fabulous job!! I have their price list and brochure if you want to see it LMK. I also looked in the Jellyfish which is AMAZING!! A bit out of our budget but awesome, I believe I have their info too if you want to see it.

http://www.weddingboatpuntacana.com/

http://www.jellyfishrestaurant.com/

#506 Bjeantil

Bjeantil
            • 113 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

Yes, if you could send me the info for both I would greatly appreciate it!. Thanks for all your help!

#507 natalieblev

natalieblev
              • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

Thanks trivera for all the info! I havent posted enough I guess so I cant open the price listings, but that is a really awesome thing you are able to do by trading services rather then paying for the trip and the time. I would love to do this! I am in Chicago, so I may even try to get up with the same person who did Sunny's weddding, although who knows if she will want to go back again! :)  But her pictures were so pretty! 

My TA just emailed me and said she had the photography and DJ info, so hoping she will have all the pricing, but if not I know who to come to! 

Thanks again!! Really appreciate it! 

#508 pclama2013

pclama2013
                • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

Thanks for posting the prices for Tropical Pictures, but I wasn't able to see them.  Can you put them in a post?  or is it too hard?  If so can you email me the list? pclama2013@gmail.com. Thanks 

#509 JGWedding2012

JGWedding2012
                  • 12 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:03 AM

Hi What day in September are you going...my wedding is in September.

#510 trivera5521

trivera5521
                    • 470 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

WOW JG your just a few weeks out!! Did you have any kind of a call with them or scheduled? Cant wait to hear all about it and see pics!! Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users