2587 replies to this topic

#2481 Slaughter2be

Slaughter2be
  • 107 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palxe Deluxe/ Huracan cafe
  • LocationQueens, Ny

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:22 AM

I purchased my shoes (badgley mischka) at 6pm.com. They ship them to you in less than a week

Oh yes I like that site. But I did not see anythint in a bright dark coral

#2482 MissTS

MissTS
  • 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 3, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

Hi ladies, I'm currently beginning to plan my wedding for August of 2015. I was just curios as to how everyone got their goodies (OOT bags, favors, guest book, centerpieces, etc) to the resort. Any tips would be more than helpful. Thanks!

#2483 VegasBride121314

VegasBride121314
  • 204 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:LasVegas, NV
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

Very Sexy!

Love over 50 is still LOVE!!!

Invitations out! RSVPs in

Us, them (bridal party), + 48 guests!! 

#2484 Grace2679

Grace2679
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

This page is amazing.  Thank you all for posting your comments, ideas, advices, etc. 

We are planning our 10 years marriage renewal/wedding in June 2015 and I am already excited after seeing all of the beautiful pictures.  

Can't wait for this day to come. Our 2 children are so excited and we can't wait to share this special moment with them.

Thanks again!

Best,
    Grace

Hi ladies, I'm currently beginning to plan my wedding for August of 2015. I was just curios as to how everyone got their goodies (OOT bags, favors, guest book, centerpieces, etc) to the resort. Any tips would be more than helpful. Thanks!

I suggest you put them in your luggage as this will save you a lot of money.  Also, ask your family to put certain things in their as well.

#2485 taniadelo

taniadelo
    • 1 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 22, 2015

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:23 PM

I'm planning a wedding at Barcel√≥ Bavaro Palace Deluxe August 2015. I submitted my 30% deposit via wire transfer today. I emailed my WC to find out if I could possibly make monthly payments for the remainder of my balance or if I had to just pay when I go for the wedding. My WC's response was unclear. She said  "just 30% deposit is required by wire transfer, the remaining balance have to be paid at time you are there for wedding." I'm confused, so can I pay it off prior or not? I will email her to clarify the response, but wasn't sure if anyone else new the answer to my question.

Thank you! :) 

#2486 blueskadoobob

blueskadoobob
    • 42 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:27 AM

I'm planning a wedding at Barcel√≥ Bavaro Palace Deluxe August 2015. I submitted my 30% deposit via wire transfer today. I emailed my WC to find out if I could possibly make monthly payments for the remainder of my balance or if I had to just pay when I go for the wedding. My WC's response was unclear. She said  "just 30% deposit is required by wire transfer, the remaining balance have to be paid at time you are there for wedding." I'm confused, so can I pay it off prior or not? I will email her to clarify the response, but wasn't sure if anyone else new the answer to my question.

Thank you! :) 

I think you are better off opening a new bank account and putting the money aside in that account so that you have the full payment ready by the time the wedding comes. BBPD is pretty rigid when it comes to rules and policies, so in my experience, they don't handle special considerations or circumstances outside their rulebook well. 

#2487 kvilagi

kvilagi
      • 8 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 4, 2015

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:35 PM

Hi ladies - does anybody have pictures of bouquet options for the bride and bridesmaids? Also - how is tropical photos?

#2488 Jcastil22

Jcastil22
      • 4 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace oceanfront gazebo
      • LocationNyc

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Hey ladies! I'm planning my wedding for August 2015 and I am so excited! I just wired my deposit today and look forward to hearing from my WC soon as to reception location details, center pieces, and other stuff. I have so many questions!!!!

#2489 JJCB0418

JJCB0418
      • 53 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 18, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana - Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
      • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

Hi Ladies!

I'm planning my wedding at BBPD for April 2015.  I've read quite a few reviews and am really looking forward to the big day!  Does anyone have any feedback on the actual ceremony?  I'm doing the symbolic ceremony, but still would like for it to be personal and have meaning.  How is the pastor?  Are we able to have family members do readings at all?

Thanks!

#2490 AddyB

AddyB
      • 12 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 3, 2015

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:28 AM

@kvilagi I've been wondering the same thing. I just got my wedding coordinator's email address. I'll ask her for some pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users