• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#2101 LovelyGemini

LovelyGemini
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissJali 

She doesn't know what she's talking about. Your guest is YOUR GUEST. You can certainly bring someone from here. Don't even bother confirming that with her. Just do it!

I think I will do just that. I'm not even going to try to rock the boat by trying to use someone from out there like HDC, even though I like their packages. I don't mind TP or their style, but they don't offer as much coverage as I want. MAYBE I'll use them for the video, I'd want a video of my ceremony at the very least. 

#2102 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LovelyGemini 

I think I will do just that. I'm not even going to try to rock the boat by trying to use someone from out there like HDC, even though I like their packages. I don't mind TP or their style, but they don't offer as much coverage as I want. MAYBE I'll use them for the video, I'd want a video of my ceremony at the very least. 

ehh I'm rocking the boat lol! I like TP a lot. they did my engagement photos and the guy was sooo nice but again, they don't offer enough photos for my taste 

#2103 LovelyGemini

LovelyGemini
      • 108 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Quote:

Are you using TRivera's photographer? Heather did a great job on her wedding. You should have no problem

Yes! Her pictures by Heather Prescott came out beautifully. I've reached out to her and we're working on a package for us as we speak. And she already told me she's going back a couple of weeks after my wedding as well, I think it might be for JCastro's wedding since she gave me the info.

#2104 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LovelyGemini 

Yes! Her pictures by Heather Prescott came out beautifully. I've reached out to her and we're working on a package for us as we speak. And she already told me she's going back a couple of weeks after my wedding as well, I think it might be for JCastro's wedding since she gave me the info.

I'm really cool with TRivera and I thought of using Heather also but I didn't know if she would want to go back or probably charge a fee on top of the travel arrangements.

#2105 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

You girls will definitely have an advantage as Heather knows the resort now. I was thinking of my photographer that i use for all my parties but I just want someone familiar with the resort, also not have to worry about anyone feeling out of place while we're all getting drunk lol

#2106 NettyD

NettyD
            • 35 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Not sure if this would work...but...if booking HDC (provided that the whole photographers staying as guests thing has been resolved) couldn't we just book a room for them and avoid the outside vendor fee? I mean BBPD couldn't have blacklisted the HDC photographers from staying at their hotel right??! 

MissJali- you were so right! HDC sent me their packages and they are wayyy better. More coverage and more pictures for much less. I was told by Arnaud at HDC that if we had to pay the vendor fee they would add one extra free hour to our package. 

#2107 MissJali

MissJali
              • 935 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by NettyD 

Not sure if this would work...but...if booking HDC (provided that the whole photographers staying as guests thing has been resolved) couldn't we just book a room for them and avoid the outside vendor fee? I mean BBPD couldn't have blacklisted the HDC photographers from staying at their hotel right??! 

MissJali- you were so right! HDC sent me their packages and they are wayyy better. More coverage and more pictures for much less. I was told by Arnaud at HDC that if we had to pay the vendor fee they would add one extra free hour to our package. 

But when would you book the room? Here in the states or out there?

#2108 NettyD

NettyD
                • 35 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Quote:

But when would you book the room? Here in the states or out there?

Ideally I would book it here via the BBPD website. I need the names of the photographer(s) assigned to our wedding to book it. I might have to pay for 2 nights (the night before and the night of the wedding) because check in is around 3-4pm and the wedding is at 5. This would make sure that they are considered "guests" in plenty of time and is still cheaper than the vendor fee. Am I crazy? Do you think that would work? 

#2109 MissJali

MissJali
                  • 935 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

Exactly what is the price for your dates? For mine, BBPD is being ridiculous on their website.

#2110 MissJali

MissJali
                    • 935 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

Also do you think they (the photographer) would be willing to check in??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users