Jump to content

Photo

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe


  • Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#2051 Trish Upshall

Trish Upshall
  • Newbie
  • 29 posts

    Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

    I just sent off another email so hopefully I will hear back! We are having a symbolic ceremony in the garden gazebo (though i have changed my  mind twice now as to the location LOL) and then we have the Bay Higuey as well.

    Ok so I finally got a reply. Aris is my wedding coordinator now!

    #2052 SoonMrsD

    SoonMrsD
    • Jr. Member
    • 245 posts

      Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Trish Upshall 


      Ok so I finally got a reply. Aris is my wedding coordinator now!

       

      I love her, she's mine! Always great at answering questions and quick in replying!



      #2053 Trish Upshall

      Trish Upshall
      • Newbie
      • 29 posts

        Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

        I love her, she's mine! Always great at answering questions and quick in replying!

        That is so good to hear!!

        #2054 Yessi

        Yessi
        • Newbie
        • 11 posts

          Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

          Hi Ladies,

           

          At what point do we start working on menus for the reception?



          #2055 minigodiva

          minigodiva
          • Newbie
          • 87 posts

            Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MissJali 

            I'm going with creme brulee also LOL. I joked about just feeding the guests wedding cake and eating all their creme brulee lol

            I feel like most of the past brides had creme br»l©e that's why I'm trusting them and going with it, too :)



            #2056 minigodiva

            minigodiva
            • Newbie
            • 87 posts

              Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yessi 
               

              Hello Ladies,

               

              I am new at this site... I am loving all the information I am getting from this... My wedding in April 26, 2014 and I have the Tangerine Package .. I was communicating with Marlene but now Hildelbrada is replying to me... did something happen to Marlene?

               

              Welcome Yessi and to all new BBPD and BDW brides on here :)



              #2057 SoonMrsD

              SoonMrsD
              • Jr. Member
              • 245 posts

                Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by minigodiva 
                 

                I feel like most of the past brides had creme br»l©e that's why I'm trusting them and going with it, too :)

                 

                 

                With that said I guess I made the right choice lol lol - 



                #2058 MissJali

                MissJali
                • Member
                • 935 posts

                  Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

                  So Im not sure if they make the menus for you so I'm making my own. One thing is that a past bride told me. it is a choice between soup and salad. Either or, not both. What have you heard?



                  #2059 SoonMrsD

                  SoonMrsD
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 245 posts

                    Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MissJali 
                     

                    So Im not sure if they make the menus for you so I'm making my own. One thing is that a past bride told me. it is a choice between soup and salad. Either or, not both. What have you heard?

                     

                    Well I'm going to look at Vistaprint to make the menus.

                     

                    You are right it's Soup or Salad, Entree and dessert ... it's extra if you choose 2 of anything.

                    I want to put it on a card but don't know where to look for ideas



                    #2060 MissJali

                    MissJali
                    • Member
                    • 935 posts

                      Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 
                       

                       

                      Well I'm going to look at Vistaprint to make the menus.

                       

                      You are right it's Soup or Salad, Entree and dessert ... it's extra if you choose 2 of anything.

                      I want to put it on a card but don't know where to look for ideas

                       

                      Etsy's always a great option. I found a round card one i loved but Im not paying $3 for each card. So I'm going to desgin on vistaprint and just cut them round at home






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users