tricia-m
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessi 

Hello Ladies,

I am new at this site... I am loving all the information I am getting from this... My wedding in April 26, 2014 and I have the Tangerine Package .. I was communicating with Marlene but now Hildelbrada is replying to me... did something happen to Marlene?

Welcome and congratulations! My WC is also Hildebrada.  Haven't really spoken to her but I've heard good things.  My wedding isn't till November 2014.

#2043 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissJali 

I'm going with creme brulee also LOL. I joked about just feeding the guests wedding cake and eating all their creme brulee lol

Yeah I was trying to figure out what would compliment it more and what i would love haha.... I love creme brulee

Are you have a menu for your wedding, like on each plate? (since everyone might be/is eating the same thing?)

#2044 Trish Upshall

Trish Upshall
    • 29 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Quote:

Hello Ladies,

I am new at this site... I am loving all the information I am getting from this... My wedding in April 26, 2014 and I have the Tangerine Package .. I was communicating with Marlene but now Hildelbrada is replying to me... did something happen to Marlene?

Your wedding is the day after mine :) I had Marlene as well but have not heard from ANYONE since she has been gone. I had sent an email over two weeks ago and still have not heard a reply, so i gather as of right now, i dont even have a WC.

#2045 Yessi

Yessi
      • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

She is great :) . she gets back to me within the same day... you will like her

#2046 Yessi

Yessi
        • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Trish Upshall 

Your wedding is the day after mine :) I had Marlene as well but have not heard from ANYONE since she has been gone. I had sent an email over two weeks ago and still have not heard a reply, so i gather as of right now, i dont even have a WC.

That's awesome, we will def. see each other there, I am having a catholic wedding and we using the Bar higuey for our reception.

Email them again, I think I emailed Marlene twice before I got response from hildradebra

#2047 Trish Upshall

Trish Upshall
          • 29 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

Quote:

That's awesome, we will def. see each other there, I am having a catholic wedding and we using the Bar higuey for our reception.

Email them again, I think I emailed Marlene twice before I got response from hildradebra

I just sent off another email so hopefully I will hear back!

We are having a symbolic ceremony in the garden gazebo (though i have changed my  mind twice now as to the location LOL) and then we have the Bay Higuey as well.

#2048 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 

Yeah I was trying to figure out what would compliment it more and what i would love haha.... I love creme brulee

Are you have a menu for your wedding, like on each plate? (since everyone might be/is eating the same thing?)

yea i am, im going to offer two choices, steak and chicken which are the most popular choices anyway. Im working on menu ideas now.

#2049 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
              • 245 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MissJali 

yea i am, im going to offer two choices, steak and chicken which are the most popular choices anyway. Im working on menu ideas now.

Does BBPD provide a menu for your wedding or do you have to do it?

#2050 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
                • 245 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

Quote:

Hello Ladies,

:welcome: have fun and good luck on your wedding!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users