Photo

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#1521 Bjeantil

Bjeantil
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

She responded to my email yesterday evening as well... But I was not too sure if it was here...

Heard from Susana today. She is back to working fulltime and done with her leave. 

#1522 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by natalieblev 

Heard from Susana today. She is back to working fulltime and done with her leave. 

Wooooo HOOO!!! Thank God!!! I was getting a little concerned about her

#1523 natalieblev

natalieblev
      • 400 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

Does anyone have any pricing info on upgrading the reception dinner to include (not substitute) lobster or shrimp? My fianc© is wanting lobster! Also I leave in two weeks from today!! So excited but trying to fight off this horrible cold virus I have so I can get my last minute things done!

#1524 Jcastro0124

Jcastro0124
        • 18 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hello Brides!...currently working on finding a photographer. I know back in this thread somewhere there was a web site that someone put up for photography...can anyone tell me what it was?

Thank you...

#1525 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

jcastro it was weddingwire.com

#1526 Shara1984

Shara1984
            • 345 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

I am considering staying at the BBPD. There is a lot of information in this thread! Thanks everyone!

#1527 natalieblev

natalieblev
              • 400 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jcastro0124 

Hello Brides!...currently working on finding a photographer. I know back in this thread somewhere there was a web site that someone put up for photography...can anyone tell me what it was?

Thank you...

you should look up katya nova. Her works is insane and she lives in PC most of the year. 

#1528 lalalal1z

lalalal1z
                • 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

So, thank god I check back here every few days, because this would be the only way I found out that Lianny quit. Why wouldn't they email me to let me know? Oh well...

So, we're getting married October 5th of this year, and I know they have a ton of weddings there and we won't hear from them alot til like the month before our wedding... But, I'm starting to freak out. How did you guys go about planning everything without going nuts? Did you guys just email them photos of what you want? Like, I don't even know where to begin. lol.

Thanks for all the help!

#1529 llewald

llewald
                  • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:09 AM

Hello-

I am currently trying to pick my location for the ceremony BBPD. I originally picked the Oceanfront Gazebo, but now I am a bit terrified reading other entries about how close it is to the pool. The pictures definitely do not show that and I don't want to be in the middle of pools!

What are your opinions about the garden gazebo? This wasn't my first choice, but seems a lot more private and intimate. I am also considering the beach, but once again, heard stories about crazy beach-goers extremely close the ceremony.

Any help would be great! I am also working with Marlene and waiting  for responses. We are getting married in Feb 14

#1530 MissJali

MissJali
                    • 935 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

Hi Girls!!! So only 9 months left!!! I have a question, maybe someone can get the answer for me since Susana doesn't want me to bombard her with a million emails. Has a snow cone station ever been done?? I'm in NY and it's been hot and I just remember seeing the guy with the huge block of ice and snow cone flavors in the summer which is very typical of DR. What do you guys think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users