Jump to content
KitCat77

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by LovelyGemini View Post

 

Anyone know if the drapery decor is included in the Tangerine Sunset package? I've seen it done with some of the other brides who used Bar Higuey, but my reception will be in the Mallorca ballroom since they can't accommodate the number of my guests anywhere else. The ballroom is beautiful but I think the drapery would be a nice touch.

 

Nope it's extra money for that as well, I asked haha

It's always something but the drapery does look really nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

 

 

Nope it's extra money for that as well, I asked haha

It's always something but the drapery does look really nice!

 

grrrr... figures! I wonder how much it is, did you happen to get a quote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LovelyGemini View Post

 

 

grrrr... figures! I wonder how much it is, did you happen to get a quote?

 

This is the pricing on the sheet I got: (don't know what it means but here it is):

The first one is the picture they send you for the Tangerine package

 

Drapping Bar Higüey (Casablanca ceiling and walls) 1888
Drapping Ibiza 1  & 2 or 3 & 4 (Full drapping  hanging on wall pipe & drape tube) 2360
Drapping Mallorca 1 and 2  (Full drapping  hanging on wall pipe & drape tube) 4248
Drapping Mallorca 2 (Full drapping  hanging on wall pipe & drape tube) 3540

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There must be typos in that drapery price list. And it actually looks like they're trying to charge for drapery in Bar Higuey too! Hmmm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

 

 

This is the pricing on the sheet I got: (don't know what it means but here it is):

The first one is the picture they send you for the Tangerine package

 

Drapping Bar Higüey (Casablanca ceiling and walls) 1888
Drapping Ibiza 1  & 2 or 3 & 4 (Full drapping  hanging on wall pipe & drape tube) 2360
Drapping Mallorca 1 and 2  (Full drapping  hanging on wall pipe & drape tube) 4248
Drapping Mallorca 2 (Full drapping  hanging on wall pipe & drape tube) 3540

WHATTTTTT???!!!! I think I'll do just fine without the draping. My reception will be in both of the Mallorca ballrooms and I'm not about to pay close to 5 grand for that. They're out of their minds! stupid.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Those are crazy prices! Im glad I have Bar Higuey and the draping already. SMH. At those prices, it's not worth it
Bar Higuey does not include drapery from what I understand. Did you confirm if you get it with Tangerine? Aris told me its extra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as far as I know every bride thats been in bar higuey with the tangerine package has had it. if its there, its there. if not, oh well. no one looks up there anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

as far as I know every bride thats been in bar higuey with the tangerine package has had it. if its there, its there. if not, oh well. no one looks up there anyway

Very true.  Wahh! Everything is costing so much more than I expected!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Very true.  Wahh! Everything is costing so much more than I expected!
yea. there's. just no. way I'm. paying for that. when I know past brides who.had it abd. didn't pay for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×