Photo

The Ultimate Spreadsheet for Wedding Planning (Template attached at post #12)

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#51 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:10 AM

I cant wait to get to my 150 posts...I am on this site religously now LOL Its become an addiction so I should be able to get those posts soon :)...one more down NOW hehehe

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#52 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:15 AM

LOL I am too...I am addicted to this site & I have over a year still. April 2012!!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

I cant wait to get to my 150 posts...I am on this site religously now LOL Its become an addiction so I should be able to get those posts soon :)...one more down NOW hehehe

#53 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:21 AM

My FI laughs at me now....every time he sees me on the computer he is like "let me guess, you are on the forum again" LOL

LOL I am too...I am addicted to this site & I have over a year still. April 2012!!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#54 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:06 AM

I know what you mean! They don't get it. There is SO much info on here I never knew I even had to do! Thank god I came across this site. I have so many pages bookmarked!

I am getting married at Excellence Playa Mujeres in Mexico. Can't wait! I see your getting married in Punta Cana. Love it there! Vacationed there a few years ago! Congrats to you!

My FI laughs at me now....every time he sees me on the computer he is like "let me guess, you are on the forum again" LOL  Seriously this site is fantastic! i have come across SO much useful info, how can i not log in every day!

where are you getting married?

#55 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:32 AM

Thanks, congrats to you as well. Fi and I have actually been to the resort where we are getting married....we loved it so much and nothing else has ever compared to it so it was an easy decision to get married there. I will check out online the resort where you wil be married...i have never been to Mexico but i hear its fantastic! I was at the Excellence in Punta Cana in January :) Nice chain, if its the same chain as yours, not sure!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

I know what you mean! They don't get it. There is SO much info on here I never knew I even had to do! Thank god I came across this site. I have so many pages bookmarked!

I am getting married at Excellence Playa Mujeres in Mexico. Can't wait! I see your getting married in Punta Cana. Love it there! Vacationed there a few years ago! Congrats to you!

#56 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:54 AM

Thanks! Yep, same chain. We have stayed there twice already & feel in love with it as well! I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!

Thanks, congrats to you as well. Fi and I have actually been to the resort where we are getting married....we loved it so much and nothing else has ever compared to it so it was an easy decision to get married there. I will check out online the resort where you wil be married...i have never been to Mexico but i hear its fantastic! I was at the Excellence in Punta Cana in January :) Nice chain, if its the same chain as yours, not sure!

#57 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:55 AM

Now if only I racked up more points for this thread...getting there! 

#58 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

LOL you and me both! I am slowly making my way up!

Now if only I racked up more points for this thread...getting there! 

#59 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

I think its a great way to know what you are getting into. I would have a hard time spending that kind of money and asking my guests to and not knowing what would be when we landed

Thanks! Yep, same chain. We have stayed there twice already & feel in love with it as well! I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!

#60 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:44 PM

I was counting down to my 150 posts and the minute i hit it i came here and i still cant download it :( i will try again tomorrow...maybe i need a few more posts and more then 30 seconds at the 150 mark LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users