Photo

The Ultimate Spreadsheet for Wedding Planning (Template attached at post #12)

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#151 cocoluv

cocoluv
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:59 AM

I feel like I want to do everything!! Lol... Here is my list so far: - Passport invites - luggage tags (from Jamaica tourist board) - brochures - OOT bags - monogram towels - personalized tumblers - and so much more...

What about you? What projects?

#152 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
    • 202 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
    • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:09 AM

I feel like I want to do everything!! Lol... Here is my list so far: - Passport invites - luggage tags (from Jamaica tourist board) - brochures - OOT bags - monogram towels - personalized tumblers - and so much more...

um so far i have done the pre travel brochure also printed out mad libs which i will be using as a guest book. ordered my OOT totes from vistaprint. That's all i have done haha. i am skipping the standard stds and invites because i know that a lot of people will not come anyway. i set up a website at appycouple.com so it will be emailed to our guests and they can rsvp online.

#153 cocoluv

cocoluv
    • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

um so far i have done the pre travel brochure also printed out mad libs which i will be using as a guest book. ordered my OOT totes from vistaprint. That's all i have done haha. i am skipping the standard stds and invites because i know that a lot of people will not come anyway. i set up a website at appycouple.com so it will be emailed to our guests and they can rsvp online.

I did the appycouple website as well!!! Lol... Don't you just love it? Which bag did u get from vistaprint?? I absolutely love the two tone ones but I'm sure they are pricey.. Did you get the bags at a good price?

#154 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
      • 202 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
      • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

I did the appycouple website as well!!! Lol... Don't you just love it? Which bag did u get from vistaprint?? I absolutely love the two tone ones but I'm sure they are pricey.. Did you get the bags at a good price?

I LOVE the appycouple! i'm still working on the info though so i haven't given out the link to the website. i ordered the two tone bags and they end up being free with the retailmeknot deal and groupon so that was good. idk how good the material is but i will post pics as soon as i get them. make sure you apply the 50% deal then apply your groupon. i finally figure it out how it works lol

#155 cocoluv

cocoluv
      • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

I LOVE the appycouple! i'm still working on the info though so i haven't given out the link to the website. i ordered the two tone bags and they end up being free with the retailmeknot deal and groupon so that was good. idk how good the material is but i will post pics as soon as i get them. make sure you apply the 50% deal then apply your groupon. i finally figure it out how it works lol

Thanks for the tip... Please let me know how the bags are... I'm hoping they are a great quality..

#156 sky186

sky186
        • 155 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Looking forward to this one...

I am soooo many posts away

#157 Jennkn87

Jennkn87
          • 212 posts
          • Wedding Date:September 19, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid - Montego Bay, Jamaica
          • LocationOhio

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

I didn't read all the way through all the posts...did anyone ever get the planner to open up? I'm also a jamaica bride!

#158 Make2dayAmazing

Make2dayAmazing
          • 164 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe Tropical
          • LocationDominican Republic

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

Thanks for sharing this!

#159 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
          • 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

Is this template specific to destination weddings? I am struggling to plan my destination wedding and our at home reception at the same time! I feel like I am planning two events. They are both less than 4 months away now! Ahhh! 

#160 Kyliewylie

Kyliewylie
          • 153 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 1, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Now Amber
          • LocationPuerto Vallarta

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

I was wondering if the spreadsheet ever became accessible, does anyone know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users