Photo

The Ultimate Spreadsheet for Wedding Planning (Template attached at post #12)

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#91 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

I cant wait until i can open this one!

#92 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
    • 402 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

My fav part was the budget page. I want to keep track of everything we spend so i dont go over board. we dont have a set budget.

i really cant decide what to do. Someone posted a link to a really cool booklet but i am honestly not that commited nor do i have that much time. Brian told me not to do anything DIY. Just order it (that's the way he is with everything-hire someone).  all the invites and such. We discussed whether nor not we should send out invites for DW and decided it was a waste of money. Everyone that is coming knows when it is and where so forget being formal. So my question is....Are those fun filled passport booklets something that can be ordered? I am still going back and forth about if i do the book let does it get sent out ahead of time or included in OOT bags. I'm leaning toward OOT bag.

Thanks so much. What do you have left to do?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

yeah i didnt need it all either, but what i did need it had lol i luv this one...and np, do you still need help with the welcome book and stuff?

#93 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:23 AM

k im going to give you the best site in the world IT REALLY IS!!!!!!! you can get them to do everything for you and its free...all you have to do it pay for the shipping. I have gotten a ton of stuff and its all amazing stuff, i know that other brides have used the brouchure as their book. i hope this helps..if u want more info on what to use for what i can help ya

www.vistaprint.com

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

My fav part was the budget page. I want to keep track of everything we spend so i dont go over board. we dont have a set budget.

i really cant decide what to do. Someone posted a link to a really cool booklet but i am honestly not that commited nor do i have that much time. Brian told me not to do anything DIY. Just order it (that's the way he is with everything-hire someone).  all the invites and such. We discussed whether nor not we should send out invites for DW and decided it was a waste of money. Everyone that is coming knows when it is and where so forget being formal. So my question is....Are those fun filled passport booklets something that can be ordered? I am still going back and forth about if i do the book let does it get sent out ahead of time or included in OOT bags. I'm leaning toward OOT bag.

Thanks so much. What do you have left to do?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#94 anichols8

anichols8
        • 232 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

I can't WAIT to see this!  Thanks in advance!

#95 beachbride312

beachbride312
          • 95 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:31 AM

hey did you ever get the template. If so do you mind sharing..

#96 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
            • 402 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:06 AM

Starting to research today. This is where i am going to start and i hope it is the only place i look. Thanks!

k im going to give you the best site in the world IT REALLY IS!!!!!!! you can get them to do everything for you and its free...all you have to do it pay for the shipping. I have gotten a ton of stuff and its all amazing stuff, i know that other brides have used the brouchure as their book. i hope this helps..if u want more info on what to use for what i can help ya

www.vistaprint.com

#97 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:27 AM

no problem....what i would do is sign up for an account, this way they give you sales and extra discounts

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

Starting to research today. This is where i am going to start and i hope it is the only place i look. Thanks!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#98 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

hey did you ever get the template. If so do you mind sharing..

there are rules in place to prevent people from emailing attachments or requesting an attachment to be emailed to them.  if we find out about either, you could be banned.

#99 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                  • 402 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

oh yeah thanks great tip....didnt find anything i like yet. Havent really had time tho : (

no problem....what i would do is sign up for an account, this way they give you sales and extra discounts

Attached Files

#100 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
                    • 91 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

So im confused i have to write 150 posts "replies/ forums"? in order to see the check list?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users