Sign in to follow this  
la chapstick fanatique

Beaches Negril Wedding Review

Hello,

I had my wedding at Beaches Negril Resort and Spa on October 16, 2010. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be reviewing my experience (which was awesome!!) on my blog http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com/ over the next few weeks. I wanted to be able to use a lot of pictures and talk about each aspect specifically which is more difficult to do on here. So please stop by and I can answer any questions you need!!!!

Thanks for the reveiw, may I ask how much they charged you for the bridemaids boquets, I am going with the seaside serenade theme and they quoted me $400.00 for a mini version of my boquet which is the orchids with shells.  Thanks!

The bridesmaids bouquets (with shells and orchids) were $165. They were definitely smaller but I thought they were perfect for a bridesmaid bouquet and they wouldn't be too small for a bridal bouquet. And they were beautiful! Mine was $225 with gladiolas and orchids.

Hmmm...I wonder if Turks is more expensive since they import everything??? Regardless, is expensive either way and it is gonna break my heart to pay that much for flowers knowing that i get them for cost in the states b/c of my job. They are beautiful though, so that makes me feel a little better.

Yea, although the one of the points of this wedding was lower cost, I am so glad we splurged on the flowers. They turned out great! 

Also, I told her no bows with the ribbon on the bouquet (had seen this in other people's pictures). I told her I just wanted it wrapped.

Thanks for the beautiful blog post on your wedding. You were such a gorgeous bride!