Beaches Negril Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:14 PM

Hello,

I had my wedding at Beaches Negril Resort and Spa on October 16, 2010. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be reviewing my experience (which was awesome!!) on my blog http://lachapstickfa...e.blogspot.com/ over the next few weeks. I wanted to be able to use a lot of pictures and talk about each aspect specifically which is more difficult to do on here. So please stop by and I can answer any questions you need!!!!

#2 mistibuard

mistibuard
    • 444 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:28 PM

I just checked out your blog- Nice! I'll check in for updates. Thanks for sharing.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#3 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:15 AM

Thanks for the reveiw, may I ask how much they charged you for the bridemaids boquets, I am going with the seaside serenade theme and they quoted me $400.00 for a mini version of my boquet which is the orchids with shells.  Thanks!

#4 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
        • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

The bridesmaids bouquets (with shells and orchids) were $165. They were definitely smaller but I thought they were perfect for a bridesmaid bouquet and they wouldn't be too small for a bridal bouquet. And they were beautiful! Mine was $225 with gladiolas and orchids.

#5 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
          • 396 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:53 AM

Hmmm...I wonder if Turks is more expensive since they import everything??? Regardless, is expensive either way and it is gonna break my heart to pay that much for flowers knowing that i get them for cost in the states b/c of my job. They are beautiful though, so that makes me feel a little better.

#6 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
            • 24 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

Yea, although the one of the points of this wedding was lower cost, I am so glad we splurged on the flowers. They turned out great! 

Also, I told her no bows with the ribbon on the bouquet (had seen this in other people's pictures). I told her I just wanted it wrapped.

#7 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
              • 190 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:26 AM

Love the review! Where did you get your OOT bags? I love the colors!

#8 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
                • 24 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

I got them from here: http://www.ingreetin...nwholortot.html

We got the 13x13 ones for $0.79. The color is ocean blue. They are very lightweight and not very "canvasy" but they worked perfect for what we needed. And some people really did use them for the beach to put a book in an what not.

#9 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
                  • 190 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:22 PM

Thanks A Lot! :)

#10 Khris

Khris
                    • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

Thanks for the beautiful blog post on your wedding. You were such a gorgeous bride! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users