Hotel Finisterra

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

Hello Everyone,
    I am new to the forum but found this side very helpful. I noticed that everyone on here is using Dreams and the Hilton. Has anyone looked at getting married at Hotel finiesterra? Or is there a reason people are leaning towards the others?

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:25 PM

jengonda got married at finisterra and had a great time!

here's her review and pics: http://bestdestinati....ng-review.html

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:12 AM

Thank You so much, that was sp helpful. Its hard to get information through the hotels sometimes, so that helped alot!

#4 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:25 AM

Although many of us got married at Dreams or the Hilton, there are many other resorts you can find info on here about. We've had brides recently get married or are getting married in Cabo at the Riu Palace, Sheraton, Las Ventanas, Cabo Surf, Fiesta Americana, Pueblo Bonito Sunset, Westin Regina, Sunset Da Mona Lisa restaurant, and others I'm sure.

I see Tammy already referred you to Jen's review of Finisterra, but if there are other resorts you'd like more info on, I'm sure someone can help.

Welcome to the forum!

#5 diana2008

• 42 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:36 PM

I'm having my wedding at the Cabo Surf Hotel, but I stayed at Hotel Finisterra last year for a vacation and loved it! Everyone who was there with me on that trip had a great time (there's a swim-up bar in the pool that was really fun, good restaurants, good rooms, etc.), so I'm sure their weddings would be great, too!
          Diana & Robert
          July 5, 2008
          Cabo Surf Hotel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users