Jump to content

Photo

Please Help Me Pick my TTD <3


  • Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

    Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:31 PM

    We are going to do both. I just found this dress too. That I love! It looks a lot easier to avoid a "Wardrobe Malfunction" LMAO..Its only a little Ho, Not Full On Ho lol <3

     

    On a side note for other girls looking for dresses. I have found a lot more by searching for Prom Dresses then Destination Wedding Dress. Such a PITA tho.

     

    Originally Posted by Desiree Irizarry 

    Congrats on the Del Sol TTD surprise...now that's true love :)

    Are you doing the full experience or just the beach ? This can weigh heavily on the choice of dress.



    PromGirl-483860309.jpg

     

    PromGirl-483860310.jpg



    #32 Desiree Irizarry

    Desiree Irizarry
    • Newbie
    • 25 posts

      Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

      Sara I believe you just found your dress this one is STUNNING, go for it !!! Matt and Sol will have a field day taking pics with this one :)



      #33 skadow

      skadow
      • Banned
      • 1,853 posts

        Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:59 PM

        Awsome! I'm so glad to hear you like it. You defently have the experience with a day of TTD and know what to expect/what will work. Thanks so much <3



        #34 bride2bdebbie

        bride2bdebbie
        • Newbie
        • 113 posts

          Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:07 PM

          This dress is so beautiful... who is the designer?

           

          Originally Posted by skadow 

          We are going to do both. I just found this dress too. That I love! It looks a lot easier to avoid a "Wardrobe Malfunction" LMAO..Its only a little Ho, Not Full On Ho lol <3

           

          On a side note for other girls looking for dresses. I have found a lot more by searching for Prom Dresses then Destination Wedding Dress. Such a PITA tho.

           



          PromGirl-483860309.jpg

           

          PromGirl-483860310.jpg




          Debbie & Mark were married at The Royal Playa Del Carmen ~ 20.11.2011

          #35 skadow

          skadow
          • Banned
          • 1,853 posts

            Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:09 PM

             Its Catorgized as a White Evening Gown by La Femme 15361. Here is a link to where I found it. However I am looking for a site that carries it and has a return policy incase it doesnt fit.

             

            http://www.promgirl....ewitem-PD483860

             



            #36 Desiree Irizarry

            Desiree Irizarry
            • Newbie
            • 25 posts

              Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:11 PM

              You will look so beautiful Sara :)



              #37 mochamakes3

              mochamakes3
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,917 posts

                Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:27 PM



                Originally Posted by skadow 

                 Its Catorgized as a White Evening Gown by La Femme 15361. Here is a link to where I found it. However I am looking for a site that carries it and has a return policy incase it doesnt fit.

                 

                http://www.promgirl....ewitem-PD483860

                 

                 

                This is definitely the best one. The shoulder strap will sparkle and shimmer perfectly in the sun and water. Plus the slit is very sexy. Just make sure to double stitch the top of the slit just in case.
                 



                #38 marinemeuwec

                marinemeuwec
                • Site Supporter
                • 68 posts

                  Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

                  #1 is  my favorite



                  #39 Matt Adcock

                  Matt Adcock
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,243 posts

                    Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:04 PM



                    Originally Posted by Desiree Irizarry 

                    Sara I believe you just found your dress this one is STUNNING, go for it !!! Matt and Sol will have a field day taking pics with this one :)



                    Desi....  thanks for your support here amiga :)

                     

                    Sara....  this is going to be fun regardless what you wear!    Desi is right though, the thicker and the more fabric,the heaver it becomes when wet and literally tugs on you...gravity works well when wet :)

                    Ok amiga...

                     

                    good luck!

                    mateo



                    #40 bride2bdebbie

                    bride2bdebbie
                    • Newbie
                    • 113 posts

                      Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:50 AM


                      Thanks Sara :)
                       

                      Originally Posted by skadow 

                       Its Catorgized as a White Evening Gown by La Femme 15361. Here is a link to where I found it. However I am looking for a site that carries it and has a return policy incase it doesnt fit.

                       

                      http://www.promgirl....ewitem-PD483860

                       




                      Debbie & Mark were married at The Royal Playa Del Carmen ~ 20.11.2011




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users