Jump to content

Photo

Bubba Kegs


  • Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#201 safety75

safety75
  • Jr. Member
  • 287 posts

    Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

    Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

    hi ladies - I wanted to share what I did to personalize my bubba kegs. I ordered some vinyl letters from an Etsy seller, ACJInspirations (I customized the font and letter size to 3", but see her listing as an example: IMG_0012.JPG

     

    IMG_0013.JPG

    What font did you use for the initials? They look great!!!



    #202 Scarma

    Scarma
    • Jr. Member
    • 175 posts

      Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

      This is awesome. Im glad i found this conversation!! Was going to try the ordering from the US and the duty is what you can get killed on. I have now set me sale on Canadian Tire and I have their M/C so i can get money on the card! 



      #203 heatherandjess

      heatherandjess
      • Newbie
      • 9 posts

        Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

        I still have been unable to find bright colored bubba travel mugs such as these. I have contacted the company with no success. All they have right now is black, purple, brown and grey. If anyone has found bright colours, please advise as I would like to purchase fir everyone who is coming with us to our destination wedding. Thanks!!!

        #204 heatherandjess

        heatherandjess
        • Newbie
        • 9 posts

          Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

          I still have been unable to find bright colored bubba travel mugs such as these. I have contacted the company with no success. All they have right now is black, purple, brown and grey. If anyone has found bright colours, please advise as I would like to purchase fir everyone who is coming with us to our destination wedding. Thanks!!!

          Attached Files



          #205 lilpbc

          lilpbc
          • Newbie
          • 49 posts

            Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

            I'm looking to add bubba kegs to my guests OOT bags. Should I purchase the ones with handles or no handles? I'm thinking no handles so it's easier to stack them in the suit cases. Thoughts?
            Supplies for Weddings, Parties, and Events: https://www.etsy.com/shop/pbcsupplies

            #206 Peach

            Peach
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,293 posts

              Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

              Originally Posted by lilpbc 

              I'm looking to add bubba kegs to my guests OOT bags. Should I purchase the ones with handles or no handles? I'm thinking no handles so it's easier to stack them in the suit cases. Thoughts?

              no handles are easier to pack... I personally like handles more. Just because I like having a handle! But no handles might be easier later in a car console?



              #207 Scarma

              Scarma
              • Jr. Member
              • 175 posts

                Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

                Originally Posted by Peach 

                no handles are easier to pack... I personally like handles more. Just because I like having a handle! But no handles might be easier later in a car console?

                 

                I agree!! 


                #208 sillafeliz

                sillafeliz
                • Newbie
                • 105 posts

                  Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

                  We just got our bubba's engraved tonight. Let me tell you...engraving is STUPID expensive. But, my FI was set on getting them engraved because all of the weddings he's been in he's received an item engraved. We just did "Best Man's", etc. so at least its still wedding related. I wanted to do our date and their name but good grief it was already expensive.

                   

                  Also, we got ours at Canadian Tire and we just did the purple for the girls and black for the guys. I'm not worried about the colour - I don't care they aren't bright or our wedding colours, because they are still amazingly cool! I think our bridal party will still use them regardless of the colour!

                   

                  We went with the bigger ones with the handle. I think they will be best for down at the resort - they have a plastic inside rather than steel - which is a lot lighter for traveling too (something to think about).

                   



                  #209 Peach

                  Peach
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,293 posts

                    Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

                    This is almost exactly what we are doing!

                    Can I ask how much it was to just engrave them the way you did? We originally wanted to, but with prices adding up the way they are... It would at least give me a ballpark.

                    They look great, by the way!

                     

                    Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

                    We just got our bubba's engraved tonight. Let me tell you...engraving is STUPID expensive. But, my FI was set on getting them engraved because all of the weddings he's been in he's received an item engraved. We just did "Best Man's", etc. so at least its still wedding related. I wanted to do our date and their name but good grief it was already expensive.

                     

                    Also, we got ours at Canadian Tire and we just did the purple for the girls and black for the guys. I'm not worried about the colour - I don't care they aren't bright or our wedding colours, because they are still amazingly cool! I think our bridal party will still use them regardless of the colour!

                     

                    We went with the bigger ones with the handle. I think they will be best for down at the resort - they have a plastic inside rather than steel - which is a lot lighter for traveling too (something to think about).

                     



                    #210 sillafeliz

                    sillafeliz
                    • Newbie
                    • 105 posts

                      Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

                      It was $170 to personalize 10 mugs. Ugh! FI is so worried about money but didn't have a problem with that cost! Geeesh!!

                      This is almost exactly what we are doing! Can I ask how much it was to just engrave them the way you did? We originally wanted to, but with prices adding up the way they are... It would at least give me a ballpark. They look great, by the way!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users