Photo

Bubba Kegs

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#191 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
  • 614 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

personally, I don't think it will make a difference to people. if it keeps a drink cold, that's all they'll need. I had never heard of bubba kegs before this forum and was lucky enough to find some last season on sale for $3 each. I don't know if I would have done them otherwise, but insulated mugs were definitely appreciated by our wedding party and frequently commented on by other resort guests during our stay.

Originally Posted by McLecker 

We are struggling between spending the extra money and getting the real Bubba Kegs from the online Bubba shop (Canadian tire didn't have enough stock) or going the Factory 21 or Discount Mug route which still look great but aren't the hardcore ones. We have over 50 people coming so we will get a discount on bubba mug site (15% off) but that is still a lot on mugs. Anyone have any thoughts on whether or not people appreciate the bubbas or if they would know the difference?

#192 sosodj

sosodj
    • 199 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Peach 

Thanks! I just checked and I got the email too... Strange how sometimes the email notifications work, and sometimes they don't.

how do sign up for notifications?

#193 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by sosodj 

how do sign up for notifications?

Go to the website, and click on the product you want to be notified about. There is a button somewhere that says "Notify Me" or something to that effect.

They go on sale a lot, but I have only gotten, like, 3 emails. So I also check the flyers. But it definitely helps!

#194 tiffles24

tiffles24
        • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Peach 

Go to the website, and click on the product you want to be notified about. There is a button somewhere that says "Notify Me" or something to that effect.

They go on sale a lot, but I have only gotten, like, 3 emails. So I also check the flyers. But it definitely helps!

Thanks for the info!

#195 knipp

knipp
          • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

I personalized my own kegs by stenciling in the name & date that I wanted on them, then "engraved" them with a Dremmel Engraver. I wanted more "pop" than what that gave me, so I used fingernail polish to match the color of the mugs I chose.

#196 ashk

ashk
            • 100 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Drat, I wish I'd thought of getting these 2 months ago when they were on sale! Oh well, we're still giving out insulated mugs :)

23 days and counting until "We Do" in the beautiful Riviera Maya!

Grand Sirenis January 20, 2013

Yay! the world still exists - it would've really sucked to have done all this planning for nothing! :D

#197 RachelTX

RachelTX
              • 116 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by knipp 

I personalized my own kegs by stenciling in the name & date that I wanted on them, then "engraved" them with a Dremmel Engraver. I wanted more "pop" than what that gave me, so I used fingernail polish to match the color of the mugs I chose.

What a great idea!  Would love to see pictures of how that turned out!!  

We ended up getting mugs from discountmugs.com .  They turned out pretty well.  Will post pictures soon :)  

#198 kard613

kard613
                • 225 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

We're going the kookier route but these look so fun

#199 j016

j016
                  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

What a great idea!

#200 heatherandjess

heatherandjess
                    • 9 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

I am looking for the 20oz bubba travel mugs in teal as shown above, lime green, orange, canary yellow and pink for our wedding next year in Varadero Cuba but can not find these colours anywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users