Bubba Kegs

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#101 Vero007

Vero007
  • Site Supporter
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:46 AM

Ladies, I need your assistance. I’m on a hunt for those 18oz Bubba Tumblers – I need 17 of them.

I’ve looked at every Wal-mart and Canadian Tire in my area for those Bubba mugs. I took a long 3hrs drive to Watertown, checked their Wal-Mart, Target, Big K-Mart, Big Lots….then Ogdensburg Wal-Mart and I am coming up very empty handed and discouraged.

Have any of you seen them lately? If so, where? It’s my understanding that they are around 3$ a piece.  If you have them in your area and would be willing to send them my way, I’d be more than willing to pay you for your time & trouble.  Thanks for your help.

#102 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
    • 614 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

hey vero - I might be able to help, but I don't know that the price would be much better than ordering the mugs online, especially once you factor in shipping to canada. it will be a pretty good size box (or pair of boxes), even with just the 18 oz mugs. we have a wal-mart with an entire display of three sizes of bubba kegs, so it's do-able. they had all colors - light blue, lime green, black and red.

if you want to look on here first 

Ladies, I need your assistance. I’m on a hunt for those 18oz Bubba Tumblers – I need 17 of them.

I’ve looked at every Wal-mart and Canadian Tire in my area for those Bubba mugs. I took a long 3hrs drive to Watertown, checked their Wal-Mart, Target, Big K-Mart, Big Lots….then Ogdensburg Wal-Mart and I am coming up very empty handed and discouraged.

Have any of you seen them lately? If so, where? It’s my understanding that they are around 3$ a piece.  If you have them in your area and would be willing to send them my way, I’d be more than willing to pay you for your time & trouble.  Thanks for your help.

#103 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
      • 283 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:28 PM

How many do you need?! I'm in Boston, can't imagine the shipping would be that horrible... 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

If any Canadian Brides notice these go on sale at Canadian Tire please let me know.... believe it or not we need more!

#104 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

I think we only need 4 or 5.... I will count tomorrow and see where we are at!!! Thanks so much :)

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

How many do you need?! I'm in Boston, can't imagine the shipping would be that horrible... 

#105 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
          • 215 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:47 AM

Just got a notification that they will be on sale starting on Sept 9th at Canadian Tire.

#106 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

Me too!!!! Yay the notification worked!!!!!

#107 charitydawn

charitydawn
              • 157 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

WOOHOO I just got my notification. I'm very thankful I have 2 canadian tires in my town haha!

#108 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

Yes! My notification worked too!

#109 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

Tomorrow is the big day!!!! I don't know how many to pick up!!!!!

3 purple... maybe 4.... and extra black I think.... People are still booking and so it is so hard to judge!

#110 Peach

Peach
                    • 1,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

I would love to put our logo on our bubba kegs. I know we can engrave but is there any other way? And does anyone know how or anything at all? I am totally stuck and I would love to pick up some tomorrow...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users