We don't have them at our Walmart here!!!! So sad :(

Originally Posted by Kathie View Post

I just bought some at Walmart. They were $6.22 for the 34 oz. I think the 50 oz. were a little over $8. I would have bought them but don't think I can fit them :)

I just went to mine, and neither do we :( there's always Canadian Tire.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

We don't have them at our Walmart here!!!! So sad :(

No luck at our walmart either :(

Originally Posted by Kathie View Post

I just bought some at Walmart. They were $6.22 for the 34 oz. I think the 50 oz. were a little over $8. I would have bought them but don't think I can fit them :)

So i went to www.walmart.com and I was able to find the 34oz desk ones.  They come in packs of 6 and you are able to type in your zip code if you have one or a city and they will tell you where the nearest store to you has them.  The only thing is the don't show the price...

Thanks for the tip, I tried and all that came up was "availability unknown" for all the stores near us.  I also checked out the canadian site but they don't have them online there!

Worth a try, may have just been the stores we checked!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn View Post

So i went to www.walmart.com and I was able to find the 34oz desk ones.  They come in packs of 6 and you are able to type in your zip code if you have one or a city and they will tell you where the nearest store to you has them.  The only thing is the don't show the price...

It didnt work for me either :(

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Thanks for the tip, I tried and all that came up was "availability unknown" for all the stores near us.  I also checked out the canadian site but they don't have them online there!

Worth a try, may have just been the stores we checked!

Oh thats to bad ladies.  I guess I got lucky but it does mean driving 2.5hrs to get them so hopefully I can make a full day out of it and pick up some other things in Seattle as well.

It is in this thread somewhere if you look through but I believe they were $6.95 or something like that and the 32oz ones not he 20oz ones

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 View Post

Does anyone know how much they were at Walmart?