Jump to content

Recommended Posts


We don't have them at our Walmart here!!!! So sad :(

Originally Posted by Kathie View Post

I just bought some at Walmart. They were $6.22 for the 34 oz. I think the 50 oz. were a little over $8. I would have bought them but don't think I can fit them :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went to mine, and neither do we :( there's always Canadian Tire.

 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


We don't have them at our Walmart here!!!! So sad :(



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



No luck at our walmart either :(

Originally Posted by Kathie View Post

I just bought some at Walmart. They were $6.22 for the 34 oz. I think the 50 oz. were a little over $8. I would have bought them but don't think I can fit them :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i went to www.walmart.com and I was able to find the 34oz desk ones.  They come in packs of 6 and you are able to type in your zip code if you have one or a city and they will tell you where the nearest store to you has them.  The only thing is the don't show the price...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks for the tip, I tried and all that came up was "availability unknown" for all the stores near us.  I also checked out the canadian site but they don't have them online there!

 

Worth a try, may have just been the stores we checked!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn View Post

So i went to www.walmart.com and I was able to find the 34oz desk ones.  They come in packs of 6 and you are able to type in your zip code if you have one or a city and they will tell you where the nearest store to you has them.  The only thing is the don't show the price...



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



It didnt work for me either :(

 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Thanks for the tip, I tried and all that came up was "availability unknown" for all the stores near us.  I also checked out the canadian site but they don't have them online there!

 

Worth a try, may have just been the stores we checked!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh thats to bad ladies.  I guess I got lucky but it does mean driving 2.5hrs to get them so hopefully I can make a full day out of it and pick up some other things in Seattle as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is in this thread somewhere if you look through but I believe they were $6.95 or something like that and the 32oz ones not he 20oz ones
 

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 View Post

Does anyone know how much they were at Walmart?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

      Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

      We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!
       
    • Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics

×