If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

I am picking up some in place of OOT bags and I am attaching a note that says thank-you and a little message to everyone. We plan to hands these out to people as we greet them at the lobby when they arrive at the resort.

For ours, I ordered waterproof stickers that said "Feet in the Sand, Drink in my hand" and then said our names and the date in the middle.

Where did you order the labels from?

I got them off of Etsy from a vendor by the name of Davet Designs. I would attach my copy but I know you can't see it until you have the post count. Anyway, I found her pretty reasonable for the stickers we needed. If you go to her etsy shop, it is the WR126 that says " Feet in the sand, drink in my hand" (I would copy the link but I can't figure out how to copy or paste on here) She can change the coloring too but in this instance, those are our wedding colors so it worked out :)

We also made thank-you tags off of etsy that we are going to attach with ribbon to the handle :) I will have to post a picture of everything once I get to my PO box at the end of the month to pick this all up!

LOVE the kegs! hope we can incorporate them in our bags =) Thanks for the info.

We have been pricing them out at Canadian tire (they have only gone down to 7.99 this year sadly) but if you order a larger quantity from the official bubba site, you get a discount. We live outside of Calgary and they have a shipping facility in Sweetgrass, Montana, so with the 5.99 shipping they offer to the united states, we are golden. Even with driving to pick them up 2.5 hours and paying duty, we still come out on top. For those of you who live in the states or close to the border, it is worth a try! :)

Thanks for the info.  I don't live too far from the border, so I will check out the cost of ordering and having it shipped even to a US location.  It certainly is worth looking into.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have just ordered 50 bubba mugs from the bubba kegs website for about $6/mug for the 20oz kegs. I will order the vinyl waterproof stickers from EtsY with Riviera Maya, our names and dates, and put the letter with their initials on the front.

I will try to remember to post pics when I am done with them.

• Like 1