Photo

All inclusive or not? Which is more cost-effective?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 dmkn77

dmkn77
  • 164 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

All-Inclusive gives guests a feeling of comfort that they never need to worry about paying for food and drinks all the time. Its so refereshing to not even HAVE to carry cash everywhere you go!

#12 Avens

Avens
    • 576 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:41 PM

I concur with those that said it depends on how long you are staying.  For 2 or 3 days, I think it would be cheaper to go non all inclusive.  Most of our people are staying for the full week though, so it will be worth it.

#13 Sallee

Sallee
      • 255 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:45 PM

would your hotel of choice offer choice of board basis so your guests could opt for all inclusive if they choose to?

#14 kyndall

kyndall
        • 151 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:53 PM

If you guest are going to be drinking all inclusive is the way to go!

#15 780chick

780chick
          • 263 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:10 AM

I'm choosing an all inclusive because we are staying for a week and I don't want my guests having to pay for everything all week. 

#16 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
            • 301 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:12 AM

Definitely! 

Originally Posted by kyndall 

If you guest are going to be drinking all inclusive is the way to go!

#17 eldiexs

eldiexs
              • 154 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:00 AM

congratulations!!!  i personally think that is more private if you book a non all inclusive hotel you can tak to your wedding planner and she can help you to decide.

happy planning

Diego

#18 kashad

kashad
                • 168 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:51 PM

Welcome to the forum!!! We decided to go with the all inclusive for our guests, it just worked out better so no one has to venture out or spend anymore money into their vacation budget. The biggest reason was also for the drinks that are included. Sometime there is only a $30 difference in all inclusive vs. non and for our guests that will pay for itself if they have a few drinks a day. Hope this helps. Good Luck

#19 dby88

dby88
                  • 166 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:01 PM

Welcome to the forum. We decided against all-inclusive because we have several guests that do not drink that much. Our guests will prefer the flexibility although we are trying to get everyone to stay at the same hotel. Good luck making your decision. The location was one of the hardest parts for us.

#20 dby88

dby88
                    • 166 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:03 PM

Welcome to the forum. We decided against all-inclusive because we have several guests that do not drink that much. Our guests will prefer the flexibility although we are trying to get everyone to stay at the same hotel. Good luck making your decision. The location was one of the hardest parts for us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users