Thanks for the explanation about the points and attachments. I was a bit confused about what was going on. But I'm still learning how to use the site. Thanks for all your help.

I wish I could see this attachment. I've researched online and can't find what I'm looking for. It sounds like this attachment is exactly what I need. Better start posting more, I guess.

I am in the same boat as a lot of you ladies....not enough posts yet to be able to open the links!!!.....but I was fiddling around today with word and was able to make a super cute monogram....only I have no idea how to save this as a picture file.....any ideashuh.gif I see a lot of you are having the same issue, please help a girl out if you figured out how!

I'm a mac user too!!! I wasn't able to get the words to go in the circle as you can tell! If you figure it out I'd love to know! Are you using powerpoint??

When i tried at work (pc not mac) i liked that there was the paint program to copy the monogram to, then you can size it without screwing up everything.....i don't know if there's an equivalent in mac though sad.gif