Oh my gosh...I did it!! This was absolutely driving me crazy!!! Thank you SOOO much for your help & please check back with this thread because I'm sure I'll have more questions :) Thanks again...you're awesome!!!

Ok Christy...I tried to attach the logo but it must be too big...it said it was an invalid file. I can try to pm it to you but I would imagine it will be too big for that too...but I will try.

I have been trying to download these damn clip arts for the last 4 1/2 hours -I am not freakin kidding. I have mac and the instructions aren''t working for it... neither are the instructions on line!!!!wtf.gif

I am ready to throw my computer across the room -though I know that will just add to the problems- does anyone know how to download these for Machuh.gif? I have micro office....

I should have made 1/2 a dozen by now!censored.gif

HELP!!

My FI did a cool label/logo in Powerpoint - God love him because I didn't have enough posts to open anything. Thanks sooo much for all of you who tried to help. I appreciate it. I chose one with a photo on it - love the look of it . I can already feel the beach :)

LOL.. like so many others I'll never be able to see these instructions =3 I'm a fairly quiet person, only posting to offer advice when asked for or to give the occasional compliment. One of these days....