Photography options at Moon Palace

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

Absolutely! I know how much I want to see pics from here, so I figured everyone else would be interested too! :)

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

This is so great to look at! Thanks krsmith!!

#32 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:44 PM

Here are a few of their galleries.  They will grow as our season keeps on going.  We have lots coming..

Just to get your feet wet, here are la luna galleries

Rachel: http://lalunaphotographers.com/blog/galleries/rachel/weddings/

Melissa: http://lalunaphotographers.com/blog/galleries/melissa/weddings/

Jonathan: http://lalunaphotographers.com/blog/galleries/jonathan/weddings/

thanks 4 posting Kelly! :)

Originally Posted by krsmith 

I spent A TON of time searching the photogs that were in the area...I even entertained the idea of bringing someone from my hometown. But when I looked at the cost of flying a photog down and paying for their stay AND for the photography itself, I figured I could take that and put it into AWARD WINNING photography! 

I decided to use Rachel with La Luna for our wedding day photography, and Matt/Sol from Del Sol for a Beach (possibly Cenote) TTD. You should definitely check them out. Like a couple other ladies pointed out, Matt has somewhat of a relationship with MP, which will really help you bring an outside vendor in! I can't tell you how EXCITED I am to have these amazing people shoot one of the best days of my life, and to know I won't have to stress about bringing them onsite.

Check out these slide shows of weddings at Moon Palace that Del Sol shot! 

La Luna is the sister company and also has amazing photogs! They are fairly new, so as far as I know they don't have any slide shows up of MP weddings, but still check out their pictures!

Good luck ladies! 

#33 OceanPhoto

• Vendor
      • 84 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:47 AM

Congratulations for your wedding, here i send you some of the actuall work of wedding photography, please if you have any questions do not hesitate to contacte me at

We are getting married at Moon Palace 2/19/11.  We just got in touch with the site wedding coordinator this week! One of the things we need to figure out is photography -- we are not going to bring anyone with us and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the photographers at MP?  What packages did you get? Did the pictures turn out well?

We are having an at home reception a few weeks after we get back and are getting a photographer for that -- just curious if we can actually be budget friendly for the cancun photography!

#34 OceanPhoto

• Vendor
        • 84 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:57 AM

Hello JessicaNelson 11

Congratulations!!!, we would like to know why you didnt like our work?

can  you please  help us with your feedback about these at

Hi Matt,

I'm looking into La Luna for my Wedding photos at the Moon Palace july 3rd.   I had to explain to mutilple people how I did not like the moon palace's photographer and have 3 different contracts before the moon palace allowed me to have a special *Exception* to the rule.   I'm allowed to book an outside vendor, as long as they stay at the resort.  I asked about Day Passes, but they continued to refuse that option..

You stated that you see other vendors when you shoot at Palace resorts, does this include flowers?  Because the flower rates are crazy high.

#35 NA2015

• 170 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:45 PM

Thanks for looking around. Can't wait to see there sites.

#36 OceanPhoto

• Vendor
            • 84 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:18 AM

thanks to you Nabreu7, i can imagine you are more excited now its almost two months for your wedding!!

how are you preparing yourself for the big day?

#37 NA2015

• 170 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

Just got contacted today from Lupita! So excited to pick out my photo package!!! ;o)

Originally Posted by SMPhotography 

thanks to you Nabreu7, i can imagine you are more excited now its almost two months for your wedding!!

how are you preparing yourself for the big day?

#38 Bojanglesgirl

• 88 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:40 AM

I'm looking at having one of the "preset" wedding packages which includes the inhouse photographer and I'm concerned given the reviews.  Does anyone have an experience with this group?  I was thinking of adding an outside photographer but given the review from Matt I can understand his concern for multiple photographers. 

Any thoughts?

Waiting on Palace Resorts to sign our contract.

#39 shan5176

• 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:01 AM

Hi ladies!  I'm at Playacar Palace in February and am having the same dilemma.  I have sent three emails to my coordinator since 6/27 regarding wanting more information about the photography and have received NOTHING.

Thank you for helping all of us!  Do you also have a relationship with Playacar Palace?  I have submitted a request for information on La Luna as unfortunately Del Sol is not in my budget with currently being unemployed and planning our big day on one income ;-(  I'm hoping that maybe one of the newer photogs will be a better fit for us.  The work on the site is definitely the type and quality I am looking for.  With LaLuna is it just one photographer or two? 

#40 Asian bride

Asian bride
                    • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:47 PM

I totally recommend to Lucky photography! He is awesome and very creative!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users