Juan Navarro is an amazing photogher.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#12 skadow

skadow
    • Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:55 AM

I have Matt, from Del Sol, the photojournalism god, booked for my TTD and Wedding in Feb. I cant wait!

I am also an Aventura Spa and Cove Bride. Its a Palace Resort.

So far I am just paying for 2 day passes.

SO EXCITED!

#13 feb22011

feb22011
      • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hi Matt!

Thank you so much for all the information you provided!  I am in love with your photos!  Can you please email me (Feb22011@gmail.com) or PM me the pricing details for Del Sol and La Luna?  I am new to shopping around for photography and I have heard nothing but the best about your company!

Thanks!

#14 eldiexs

eldiexs
        • 154 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

good luck to find your photographer!

#15 NA2015

NA2015
          • 170 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:53 AM

Really Helpful! Bc I am a HUGE photo person and I need fun photos. So I will definately looks at other options. :o)

#16 JessicaNelson11

JessicaNelson11
            • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

Hi Matt,

I'm looking into La Luna for my Wedding photos at the Moon Palace july 3rd.   I had to explain to mutilple people how I did not like the moon palace's photographer and have 3 different contracts before the moon palace allowed me to have a special *Exception* to the rule.   I'm allowed to book an outside vendor, as long as they stay at the resort.  I asked about Day Passes, but they continued to refuse that option..

You stated that you see other vendors when you shoot at Palace resorts, does this include flowers?  Because the flower rates are crazy high.

#17 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by JessicaNelson11 

Hi Matt,

I'm looking into La Luna for my Wedding photos at the Moon Palace july 3rd.   I had to explain to mutilple people how I did not like the moon palace's photographer and have 3 different contracts before the moon palace allowed me to have a special *Exception* to the rule.   I'm allowed to book an outside vendor, as long as they stay at the resort.  I asked about Day Passes, but they continued to refuse that option..

You stated that you see other vendors when you shoot at Palace resorts, does this include flowers?  Because the flower rates are crazy high.

Hola Jessica,

One thing for sure,  just let me know what your contract # is with the hotel and we will communicate with Carolina.     We live here, staying at the hotel is just a circus, no thanks.  

Melissa our studio manger at (info @ lalunaphotographer.com) and we will start RIGHT away to contact her in your behalf to arrange this agreement, cool?

Saludos,

matt

#18 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:01 AM

Our photographers are also guests to the wedding. Should we let our WC know in advance that they are photographers?

#19 angelov321

angelov321
                  • 548 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

In my opinion, I wouldnt even tell the resort about bringing in an outside photographer. When I first started planning I asked Aventura Spa if I could bring an outside photog and they said to refer to my contract because it has a "no outside vendor policy". I left the issue go and after being on this forum I decided to just hire an outside vendor anyway. I simply just purchased a day pass for them and there was absolutely no issue with them being there. GL!

#20 cgeris

cgeris
                    • 159 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:51 PM

I agree with this! I'm just adding the photographer to my list of "guests" and buying them a day pass. 

Originally Posted by angelov321 

In my opinion, I wouldnt even tell the resort about bringing in an outside photographer. When I first started planning I asked Aventura Spa if I could bring an outside photog and they said to refer to my contract because it has a "no outside vendor policy". I left the issue go and after being on this forum I decided to just hire an outside vendor anyway. I simply just purchased a day pass for them and there was absolutely no issue with them being there. GL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users