8 replies to this topic

#1 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:29 PM

Awesome Powerboat Rentals - St. Thomas Virgin Islands

Adventure Center St. Thomas Virgin Islands

St. Thomas Wedding Locations | Wedding Locations in St. Thomas US Virgin Islands

BOB Underwater Adventure - St Thomas - Carribean - BOB Builds Carribean - Reef - Sponge - Coral - BOB

Havensight Mall: St Thomas USVI Duty Free Shopping and Services at the WICO Cruise Ship Docks

St. Thomas Skyride to Paradise Point - Ride The View - Home

Tillett Gardens - Local Art & Entertainment in St. Thomas

Water Island Adventures

St Thomas Sightseeing Tour Photos - Charlotte Amalie Shore excursion

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:40 PM

When I was there we did a submarine dive. It was a lot of fun, and you really see a lot of stuff. I think it went below the surface 80 feet. Here's the link:

Atlantis Adventures
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
      • 933 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:54 PM

Hi! I saw your list of activities and I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. We went to St. Thomas in mid-october and a lot of things there were closed. The stores at the Havensight mall were only opened one day when we were there (when there was a cruise ship) and the skyline thing, (can't think of the word at this second) was not open at all. I love St. Thomas, I loved my day at St. John even more. Trunk Bay rocks! Just be careful because things are not always open. oh, and the ferry to st john was not running as frequently when we were there. The locals told us that this was due to the off season.
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#4 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:30 PM

Activity hours on St. Thomas are really dependent on when there are cruise ships docked. If there are no cruise ships ost places close early or don't open at all. It kind of sucks, but luckily we were there when a lot of cruise ships were in port.

#5 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:30 PM

ahh wowww. all those activites you listed really makes me just wanna up and go there right now... my dad went there when i was a kid and took a gorgeous picture of the beach and blew it up poster size and i dreamt of going there for the longest time. beaches are gorgeous there

#6 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
            • VIP Member
            • 2,347 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jean-marcus
              ahh wowww. all those activites you listed really makes me just wanna up and go there right now... my dad went there when i was a kid and took a gorgeous picture of the beach and blew it up poster size and i dreamt of going there for the longest time. beaches are gorgeous there
              I know what you mean! Whenever I look at photos of St. Thomas, my imagination is so vivid that I can "feel" the sun, "hear" the sounds, etc.... What I would give to retire there!!! :)

#7 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,328 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:28 PM

aww i love st. thomas. that's where i got engaged- you'll have a great time! i definately recommend trunk and coki beaches.

#8 CorinneMurphy

CorinneMurphy
                • 85 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:34 AM

How about Deep Sea Fishing. We used Captain Don of the Sport Fishing with Bluefin II, St. Thomas, fishing charter,
                  and caught a 250 Blue Marlin. Talk about excitement!
                  Take a walk over to the Botanical Gardens at St. Peters Greathouse, if you love nature and a beautiful view.
                  Coral World has a great aquarium that is worth the visit as well. You can even get in the tank and pet the sharks. Never did it myself.
                  There is so so much to do in St. Thomas.each time we visit we always say, we'll have to try this next time!
                  New Venues are opening in Yacht Haven Grande. We ate in one open air restaurant late one evening and the food and atmosphere was great.
                  Have a great journey towards your special day! Corinne
                  Corinne Murphy
                  The Sign of the Dove Villa St Thomas USVI

www.TheSignoftheDove.com

#9 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
                  • 166 posts
                  • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
                  • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

I have been in contact with Adventure Center and they have been wonderful so far in helping us plan a "boys day fishing charter" and a "girls day british virgin islands snorkel day" for our wedding guests!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users