Photo

Have a great review-BUT WHERE DO I POST IT?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrsTO

FutureMrsTO
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:00 AM

I have looked through the FAQ and even contacted Tammy the moderator (have not heard back!) to try and post my review for Riu Palace Punta Cana (as its not listed in the resort section) I have an amazing review with tons of information to share.... but I have no way to post it and truthfully I dont know if i'm even in the right spot!! Can some one give me a hand?

#2 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:07 AM

I believe you go to the resorts and villas section, find the resort, and post the review there.

Hope this helps!!

#3 bikegirl

bikegirl
      • Banned
      • 319 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:22 AM

Yeah, you're supposed to post it under that Resort in the Resorts & Villas tab. Unfortunately, it seems like the number of reviews seriously dwindled now that they're not just another sub-forum...: ( Too bad.

#4 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

I'm sure Tammy or another moderator will take care of this soon.   When populating a new forum (This thing just started this new format back in July), there are always learning curves to overcome...  Adding the plethora of resorts is one of them.   That you have written your review and have it saved somewhere is AMAZING...

That you are willing to share with others is OUTSTANDING and so helpful to future brides...  With some patience, I'm sure it will be available for you soon!

Saludos,

matt

#5 ablj209

ablj209
          • 218 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:42 AM

There's a section for wedding reviews under BDW General > Share your wedding/Engagement Story > Wedding Reviews.....Thanks!!!!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by bikegirl 

Yeah, you're supposed to post it under that Resort in the Resorts & Villas tab. Unfortunately, it seems like the number of reviews seriously dwindled now that they're not just another sub-forum...: ( Too bad.

actually this is not the case at all.  we have had about 300 since the changeover...and this is AFTER the busy season.  the wedding season is seasonal so you will see the amount of reviews fluctuate depending on if it has been a busy wedding month (like may and june are VERY busy...we changed over the end of july, the start of the SLOW season)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by ablj209 

There's a section for wedding reviews under BDW General > Share your wedding/Engagement Story > Wedding Reviews.....Thanks!!!!

those are old archived reviews and you are NOT supposed to post reviews there any longer.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by FutureMrsTO 

I have looked through the FAQ and even contacted Tammy the moderator (have not heard back!) to try and post my review for Riu Palace Punta Cana (as its not listed in the resort section) I have an amazing review with tons of information to share.... but I have no way to post it and truthfully I dont know if i'm even in the right spot!! Can some one give me a hand?

if you send the resort information we can add it:

1. full name

2. description

3. picture is a plus

Awards and recognition: 

#9 bikegirl

bikegirl
            • Banned
            • 319 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:30 AM

Tammy, you sent me a PM indicating I was banned for two weeks for my comment?

I thank you for clarifying regarding the reviews but was that actually neccessary? I did not make an attack on the forum just stated my observation...

#10 bikegirl

bikegirl
              • Banned
              • 319 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:32 AM

Oh. Now looks like I can post.

I am so confused! Did I receive a message in error?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users