St. Thomas Restaurants

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

This place looks amazing and this is where we thought about having our reception....

Havana Blue:
    HAVANA BLUE - Passion - HavanaBlue story

Attachment 1029

Attachment 1030

Attachment 1031

Attachment 1032

Attached Files

#2 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

Old Stone Farmhouse:

Old Stone Farmhouse, fine dining on St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Attachment 1033

Attached Files

#3 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:27 PM

st thomas restaurant dinner menu,st thomas restaurants, dining, dinner, island fine dining, french restaurant

Blue Moon Cafe - St. Thomas US Virgin Islands

Virgin Islands Restaurant - Tavern on the Waterfront

Oceana St. Thomas Restaurant and Catering

ROOM WITH A VIEW | Welcome

www.iggiesbeachbar.com

#4 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
        • 1,016 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

A friend and I were in the Virgin Islands earlier this year and ate at a restaurant on St. Thomas called Mafolie. It sits high on the hill and has a fantastic view. The food and service were outstanding. We actually saw a small wedding reception the night we were there.

#5 jkny23

jkny23
          • 51 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

this is great information...any places that you can recommend that we can use the beach for a private luau for my welcome dinner?!?!?!

#6 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
            • 99 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:28 PM

how many people will be attenting your wedding/reception?

#7 MiKelly

MiKelly
              • 15 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:00 AM

We had our reception dinner at Havana Blue - It was INCREDIBLE!!!! Both the food and the service were outstanding.

We also ate a Mafolie one night and the view was beautiful and the food was delicious.

I was truly surprised at the food at Iggies at Bolongo Bay. I can honestly say that i wasn't expecting great food for our welcome dinner on the beach, but they truly delivered. I was pleasantly surprised at how yummy everything was. The only bad thing about our family style dinner on the beach were the bugs, but they provided bug spray and once everyone sprayed down they seemed to disappear.
                Kelly
                April 25, 2008
                St. Thomas, USVI

#8 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MiKelly
                  We had our reception dinner at Havana Blue - It was INCREDIBLE!!!! Both the food and the service were outstanding.

We also ate a Mafolie one night and the view was beautiful and the food was delicious.

I was truly surprised at the food at Iggies at Bolongo Bay. I can honestly say that i wasn't expecting great food for our welcome dinner on the beach, but they truly delivered. I was pleasantly surprised at how yummy everything was. The only bad thing about our family style dinner on the beach were the bugs, but they provided bug spray and once everyone sprayed down they seemed to disappear.
                  Who was your WC. Did you take pictures and review yet?

#9 MiKelly

MiKelly
                  • 15 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:35 AM

I used April from Wedding in Paradise. She was very nice. I didn't need to coordinate very much through her since I took care of planning the welcome cruise, dinner and the reception dinner. My flowers were beautiful, the minister was very nice, and the photographer was good. She was from Bluegrass Photography (I forgot her name), and I actually received the pictures last night and they were amazing!
                    Kelly
                    April 25, 2008
                    St. Thomas, USVI

#10 bluedot76

bluedot76
                    • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by MiKelly 

MiKelly,

I am getting married in St. Thomas in March, 2011. We are trying to decide what restaurant to go with. Was the restaurant air conditioned? Did you have to choose a menu or go with the buy-out option? Sorry for all the questions but we will not be able to visit St. Thomas before our wedding, so everything is being done long distance. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users