• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by anacgarcia
    PV is actually in Jalisco, so it's going to be great for your mexican guests!! you can drive there!!

I live in the north of Mexico (border with Texas), driving to Cancun would be a 2 days drive so almost all of my guests will have to fly there..
    But it will be well worth it! Cancun is beautiful!

The drive from guadalajara to PV is only about 4 hours (we did this a couple years ago). So I'm thinking of having my centerpeices made in there and have an aunt deliver them to PV (if she dooesn't mind)

#22 Christine

• VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:13 PM

we sent out 95 Save the dates, which means about 200 people for my huge divorced...at first tons of people said they were coming, but I am not sure yet. We have seven months left. I think that most people will start looking into book their trip after the holidays. I am hoping for no more than 50
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 kay726

• 218 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:28 PM

At first a ton of people said they were coming, but when we changed the location to Jamaica, we only had about 10 people respond which is fine. I want an intimate type of affair.

#24 itsme7396

• 90 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:42 AM

we were only expecting 30-40 people at our wedding... but 60 ended up coming to Mexico with us... thankfully no one else decided to go... because the restaurant that we had the wedding at only had room for 60 for a sitdown...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users