Photo

Still Can't Download Attachments

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#81 Ryves

Ryves
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

Im still trying to understand how this works. Do I need 150 osts in orer to download

#82 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by VeronicaS 

Wow, such a long way to go.. 
    I guess for now I will be copying the links to the files I want to download in the near future =)

you can also subscribe to the posts so that you know how to find them again easily.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#83 WildAngel09

WildAngel09
    • 82 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ryves 

Im still trying to understand how this works. Do I need 150 osts in orer to download

Yes you need 150 posts in order to download.

#84 chantal09

chantal09
      • 192 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

I have so far to go! I really wish they made it a little bit easier...

#85 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

150 posts will come quick... Check out the chit chat corner , great way together your numbers up. I'd also lurk around the unanswered posts and help answer ppls questions if I could. Pretty soon you'll have hundreds and you won't even notice! :)

#86 chantal09

chantal09
          • 192 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

150 posts will come quick... Check out the chit chat corner , great way together your numbers up. I'd also lurk around the unanswered posts and help answer ppls questions if I could. Pretty soon you'll have hundreds and you won't even notice! :)

Thanks for the tips :) Hopefully it will come quick b/c Im 3 months away and need some help with certian things IE OOT items :P

#87 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
            • 236 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

OH I had no idea. I guess I'll play the waiting game, too. I tried so hard to get my numbers to 150

thanks for sharing the info

#88 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
              • 221 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

I have reached 150 - Am I a Junior Member now? Am I able to open templates now?

#89 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

it can take a couple of hours for the database to update. if it has been a couple of days, pm me so i can investigate.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#90 Loreal30

Loreal30
                • 234 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

I know....150 seems to be taking forever...there are templates I want to download but can't justify spending 30 bucks to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users