• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#101 Recy

Recy
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by Marymack 

Hope you find all you need on here!!!

I seen my DIY invitations that I def want...

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#102 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
    • 193 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

Looks like I've got a long way to go- thanks for the reply though! :)

#103 Recy

Recy
      • 165 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:35 AM

I have reached 150 post and i still cant view attachements. Is their anything I need to do???

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#104 cocoluv

cocoluv
        • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:28 AM

I have reached 150 post and i still cant view attachements. Is their anything I need to do???

Are you kidding me?? I wonder how long it takes... Have you found out yet?

#105 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
          • 202 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
          • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

ok so where do we pay for that $30? i can't seem to find it. i'm using the mobile version. i think i'd rather pay now and start doing my projects

#106 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by cocoluv 

Are you kidding me?? I wonder how long it takes... Have you found out yet?

it usually just takes up to a day for the database to catch up to the membership change....

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#107 cocoluv

cocoluv
          • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

it usually just takes up to a day for the database to catch up to the membership change....

Ok great.. Cant wait until I hit 150..

#108 cocoluv

cocoluv
            • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

Ok great.. Cant wait until I hit 150..

I just hit 150!!! Yay... I am so so excited!!!!

#109 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
              • 202 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
              • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

I just hit 150!!! Yay... I am so so excited!!!!

soooo are you able to open the templates now?? i am itching to start on these damn projects!!!

#110 cocoluv

cocoluv
              • 177 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

soooo are you able to open the templates now?? i am itching to start on these damn projects!!!

Yes darling.... I was able to open them up right away!!!! Woop woop! But guess what? I forgot where all the really good ones are... Lol.. So now I am searching again... Sigh... Lol... O and they don't open up so well on the ipad.. Which it what I use when I'm on here... So I have to go to a desktop or laptop...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users