Sign in to follow this  
Ms.H

Still Can't Download Attachments

yes, give it 5days. What spreadsheet?i want to see it...

Originally Posted by mishele81 View Post

Glad I found this thread  too, I will wait patiently! Found a great speadsheet !

I'm getting there, but I must say that this forum has basically consumed the last week of my life in order to get to where I am - lol!

There is so much great info on here though, and I totally can't wait to download the templates from the DIY sections :)

You and me both, FI is constantly sighing and complaining about the time i spend on the computer...his moans and groans go unnoticed. If you wanna whine about the amount of time I spend online, I need you to not be on your iPad m-kay, thanks. LMAO 

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally View Post

I'm getting there, but I must say that this forum has basically consumed the last week of my life in order to get to where I am - lol!

There is so much great info on here though, and I totally can't wait to download the templates from the DIY sections :)

Oh my FI has been complaining too! He says he feels bombarded by wedding stuff! Ummmmmm what he doesn't understand is that I am literally spending hours researching, budgeting, and planning our day - while he gets the "highlight reel" wrap up of what I've accomplished in like 30 minutes each day.

He also keeps asking if I'm "ok" while I am on the computer (because I'm being quiet/focused)....it's hilarious :)

Originally Posted by Cateyedcutie View Post

You and me both, FI is constantly sighing and complaining about the time i spend on the computer...his moans and groans go unnoticed. If you wanna whine about the amount of time I spend online, I need you to not be on your iPad m-kay, thanks. LMAO