Sign in to follow this  
Rocapina

Me by Melia Cancun

Hello all

We are planning our wedding at Me by Melia and the place looks fabulous.  Anybody else planning a wedding there for 2011.  the WC has been awesome so far so lets hope it continues.

Yes we are probably doing a beach ceremony (90% chance).  We are planning on doing the cocktail hour and the reception on the water grill area.  We have already been to the hotel and it looks better in person.

Its great too now that ME Cancun has an all-inclusive option as well. I'm also considering the LeBlanc is awell. But I think it may be too pricey to expect all my guests to be able to stay there. So I'm still undecided. I was trying to plan a scouting trip to stay at either ME or LeBlanc so that i can get an idea of how everything will look in person.

We are also looking at getting married at ME by Melia in Cancun (11-11-11).

ME looks fabulous!  We are looking for a very stylish and upmarket modern resort and I think ME has that feel for us.

Have you done a site visit yet?

Please take pix and keep us posted hun :).

We are hoping to do a site visit there next month also ...

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

We are staying at Me Cancun in February to do some research as well as a bit of fun.  I will let you know what I find out as I plan to chat with them as well.

hi girls...I am getting married at ME in June. Going to visit it in March. I heard many wonderful things about it but I'd love to hear more ideas.