Jump to content

Photo

Bridal Shower Etiquette question


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 jszy10

jszy10
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,192 posts

    Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:01 AM

    haha Liz I love it...and I hear you!!!

     

    Where in Philly are you from!?! I love 5 minutes outside the airport area



    #12 Lizzdee

    Lizzdee
    • Jr. Member
    • 396 posts

      Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:38 PM



       

      Originally Posted by jszy10 

      haha Liz I love it...and I hear you!!!

       

      Where in Philly are you from!?! I love 5 minutes outside the airport area



       We live in Old City!!! We are practically neighbors, how cool!



      #13 jszy10

      jszy10
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,192 posts

        Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:14 PM

        Nice!! I have met two others on here from the philly area as well, one from the same town as me!! (AND the other three of us are getting married that the same resort!)

         

        Originally Posted by Lizzdee 


         

         We live in Old City!!! We are practically neighbors, how cool!





        #14 Lizzdee

        Lizzdee
        • Jr. Member
        • 396 posts

          Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:30 PM



          Originally Posted by jszy10 

          Nice!! I have met two others on here from the philly area as well, one from the same town as me!! (AND the other three of us are getting married that the same resort!)

           


           


          Thats aweome! I am originally from the Jersey Shore...my lease is up in May and i am hightailing it back to the beach ASAP!!!  I like Philly, but my heart is in NJ :)
           






          0 user(s) are reading this topic

          0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users