Photo

Great deal on Nivea lip balm for OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:45 PM

I already purchased my lip balm for my wedding weekend survival kits, but if I hadn't I would be all over this deal!  Nivea lip balm with SPF 4 is on sale at Walgreens for $1.00:

http://www.walgreens...5502135-product

And you can get coupons for $2 off 2 Nivea lip care products here for just $.15

http://www.couponsth...2-2_156_o1r.htm

Thus, they come out to about $.08 per lip balm.  Note that the coupons expire on 11/3, so I would order soon!  You may also want to check your local Walgreens first to make sure they are on sale in your area and find out when the sale ends.  I got coupons for my first aid kits on that coupon site so they came out to less than $.10 each!

#2 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:28 PM

What a great deal.  Geez I wish I could start buying things but its waaaaay to early for me.  I hope I get some great deals like this next year.  Thanks for sharing!!!

Originally Posted by Karen&Rene 

I already purchased my lip balm for my wedding weekend survival kits, but if I hadn't I would be all over this deal!  Nivea lip balm with SPF 4 is on sale at Walgreens for $1.00:

http://www.walgreens...5502135-product

And you can get coupons for $2 off 2 Nivea lip care products here for just $.15

http://www.couponsth...2-2_156_o1r.htm

Thus, they come out to about $.08 per lip balm.  Note that the coupons expire on 11/3, so I would order soon!  You may also want to check your local Walgreens first to make sure they are on sale in your area and find out when the sale ends.  I got coupons for my first aid kits on that coupon site so they came out to less than $.10 each!

#3 mistibuard

mistibuard
      • 444 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for sharing! I'm calling my local Walgreens now before I purchase online. Thanks again!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#4 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
        • 244 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:57 PM

thank you!!  I just ordered my coupons!!

#5 dmkn77

dmkn77
          • 164 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

Damn, I wish we had Walgreens in Canada!

#6 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
            • 217 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

Thank you for sharing!  I have NO IDEA what I just did but I ordered 20 coupons so hopefully I will be able to get them in time to get what I need!

#7 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
              • 244 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Raazzy5711 

Thank you for sharing!  I have NO IDEA what I just did but I ordered 20 coupons so hopefully I will be able to get them in time to get what I need!

me too!!  let me know if yours works out - if not, I figured I only spent $5

#8 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
                • 244 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

It worked!!  The Walgreens stores were no longer running the special, but since the internet was and I explained I was getting married, managers were very helpful.  So far, I have visited 3 stores and got 33 lip balms for approximately $4.00 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)  thanks a ton!!

#9 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
                  • 217 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

MsClarke did you use the coupons? 

#10 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
                    • 217 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:18 AM

Okay, I just got my coupons and tried to order some online but it wouldn't work so I am headed to the actual store now.  Does anyone know if you can use the coupons in other stores?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users